AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yes! I couldn't stand Cady's Dixie after she had that affair with David. When Kelli came, it was quite refreshing and her time as Dixie was much easier to take than any of Cady post her return later that yearLiza was never deSORASED. The actress playing Liza was younger than the original portrayer but the character was the SAME age. It seems to only bother you around here. As far as why it might have bothered people with the Di situation, as mentioned the actress was younger than her onscreen son. That's very different than JL as Liza, who was old enough to realistically play the mother to her onscreen daughters

• Members

My issue with Luner was more of a visual hiccup. Watching some of the WRCW stuff with Liza circa '95, I actually see a similarity in MW and JL's portrayals, particularly the smokiness of their voices. Not that people don't dye their hair, but Liza not being icy blonde was hard for me to reconcile. Like the vastly different actresses who played Laurel.

• Members
WHAT! I didn't watch AW like that and hated Donna no matter who played her. You must be confusing me with someone else...lol

So MEK isn't going to be on this? And there's no one playing Kathy or Jenny? I guess its safe to assume, Tad finally reunited with Krystal, picked up and took the kids out of town, after they remarried

• Members

wub.png Yes ...yes...Pine Charles & Jonathan. Now we're getting somewhere..more of this, put it into the universehappy.png! Then since "Jane" is really Kendall the coffee shop owner that has finally fulfilled her life life long dream of owning a coffee shop, we later learn the AM's Kendall...which is now HR Kendall aka "Jane" was NEVER Kendall AT ALL...just swamp trash that wanted to be a Kane(and own a coffee shop). Follow that?!?! tongue.png

• Members

I suspect Tad and Dixie are still together and that Tad is just out of town, or upstairs, or away on business, hanging himself in the closet, staring down the barrel of his own gun, whatever.

I should probably stop with the Suicidal Tad jokes.

Archived