AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

I copied and pasted this from a document I created for the questions. The items in the parenthesis are to explain what I mean because the things out side of the parenthesis were just "Notes" for me!

Interns for Writers (I really want to write)

Abc archives (I was going to ask if she knew what all is available and ask if they can try to get the rights)

Promos for OWN (I was going to ask if the OWN promos will air on other networks and that I am still running into people who have no idea the shows are back.)

Carol 25th Anniversary- (I was going to ask if the incident was the 25th anniversary because I have all of that anniversary week including the carol Burnett special and the Oprah Special)

Nina- (I was going to ask if Nina could come in to act as a "Guide" for Pete and Celia also to companion Opal. She could be a good Foil for Opal because she was there when she was breaking up Jenny and Greg! and she is well aware of Palmer hatred for Cliff)

Billy Clyde and Dad loving it!!!!! (I was going to tell her my dad never believed he died and my mother is thankful they never took bets. I was also going to throughout there one of there biggest fights early in there marriage occurred because she forgot to record a week of AMC)

Original Family Restoration (I was going to ask if there is an oppratunity to restore the tylers. I was also going to ask if Tara could come to town the same way Joe was. Meaning Tara could come back widowed and with kids and live with Joe. In turn, Joe would act as Grandma Kate. Kelsey could fall in love with Frankie if he ever came back to tie both families together.

Story Suggestions (I was going to ask were I could submit Story Suggestions)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They really should have cut out some of the questions!! How many times can she say "There is an opportunity for them to return". I was going to suggest some returns for the long term but not returns that couldn't make it this round for what ever reason.

I am also glad she said "Lets step talking about the Colby/Pete thing"

Everything she said was so honest!!

• Members

Can I get a recap of exactly what meaty stuff Smith said? I really don't feel like wading through those awkward, insane callers. Particularly on Agnes Nixon's involvement?

I've been so busy/sick I haven't even gotten to watch either show this week yet. Hoping to hit the first round of AMC and OLTL tonight.

• Members

I essentially covered most of the Agnes stuff, but she did mention Agnes a lot--how she didn't think she would have been on board without Agnes there, how she had been a mentor ever since she started in 1988 (I think), etc. SHe also said ho w hard it was for her not to go to LA (Ginger I mean) but she had family stuff. And that in Nov of last year, she was brought in to talk to Jeff of PP just to tell him about AMC, what she loved about it, etc--withno idea they were fully considering bringing it back and even less of a thought that she was being considered for a job.

It's not a bad listen, crazy callers aside--just skip the first ten- fifteen mins or so of Fairman blabbing on about himself and the last 25 mins are useless stuff about Fairman's fave scenes. Ginger certainly comes off as much more AMC obsessed and in love with the show than she has in her MORE brief segments.

I was wondering where your reviews were--I look forward to them (and feel better, sickie!!)

Archived