AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Odd, I and other iTunes subscribers got this email--the episode is the one with Brooke opening the door for Dimi at the end, so someone wondered if it had been edited. I haven't downloaded it again because nothing was wrong with my file.

Dear iTunes Customer,

Thank you for downloading the TV show "Season 1, Episode 25" from All My Children. Unfortunately, you may have received the wrong item. We have corrected the problem and a new copy is available to download, free of charge. To receive the new version, please re-download the title from iTunes.

Before downloading the new version, remove the current version:
1) Open iTunes on your computer.
2) Click on your TV show library.
3) Click the TV show to select it, and press the Delete key.
4) Click Delete TV show and then click Move to Trash.

To download the new version:
1) Sign into the iTunes Store.
2) Click Purchased on the right side in the iTunes Store under the QUICK LINKS section.
3) Click on TV Shows and select the TV Season you want to download.
4) Click the Cloud download icon next to the episode you wish to download.

You will now have an updated version of the TV show in your TV shows Library.

• Members

I took it as a good sign that she said she had been talking to Agnes. My theory at the moment is that part of Susan's reluctance is a legit scheduling issue, and part of it may be that she wants some reassurances about story. She spoke a lot at the end of AMC before about Erica feeling off balance to her, that it was too much wringing her hands over her children's problems. I think she's absolutely needed when Miranda has to come to grips with how she was conceived and the lies that everyone told to try to protect her, but IDK that she'd come back just for that. They're going to need to offer her something that's worth her time, and weeping over Kendall's latest heart problems ain't it.

• Members

Loving Ginger Smith on the Michael Fairman show- she is so positive and cheerful about the prospects for the show and how much she loves her job.

--I'm happy to hear she plans on bigger cliffhangers with the new writing team and wants things to be tighter- no room for error or filler with 2 days a week.

--She said to look for some characters returning after hiatus who weren't initially available. Wouldn't say who they were but said the audience will know when we start mentioning them a lot on the show. Said door is always open for Michael E Knight and he knows that.

-- Wants the audience to remember Liza was a spitfire who had a vulnerable side. That's what she's going for with Colby. She is dismissing all of this Colby was a sweet person nonsense but nicely. Doesn't mind that she's polarizing but thinks audience will see her layers.

--Says she's kind of a prude but thought nothing of the infamous blow job scene, was more concerned with the Cassandra rape scenes making viewers uncomfortable.

Andddd the first caller is asking for a Zendall reunion...oh god followed by a Rylee fan. Lord I should have thought of something and called in.

Archived