AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Brit on here? She was by far one of the more sane sounding people were her question.

And yes, down to even saying she'd be sick if Brooke cheated on Adam with Dimitri. I'm glad Ginger made it clear that they'll use Adam as much as they possibly can (someone shoulda called and asked about Griffin.)

I really did expect Linda to call next...

• Members

No, I don't think Brit is on here. And yes I'm glad Ginger was straightforward and said that David Canary was only appearing on a limited basis. I'm annoyed about this Griffin situation given that his mom now works in the Chandler mansion. How are they going to explain him not running into her?

• Members

OMG I loved the interview with Ginger. She's awesome. I think I like her more than Jen Pepperman. Hate on me all you want but I appreciated all the questions about the missing characters. It definitely sounds like we'll see Erica, Tad, Kendall and Ryan sooner rather than later if all the scheduling works out. Appreciated people asking about Frankie, Brot and Natalia too. And I was reassured to hear that David Canary will basically come in when he feels up to it, it was nice to hear the "official" word on that.

• Members

I was looking forward to this interview. I still loved Ginger Smith and I especially liked her being committed to character driven stuff. The callers-mostly ugh. There needs to be a huge sign put on the FB page with the stock answer about "is so-and-so coming back?" I felt sorry for her having to answer the same thing over and over.

• Members

Tad is definitely returning by the end of the year. To me, that was obvious after listening to Ginger.

I'm curious as to how the show is going to address Christmas. Surely, all these major characters can't be away from Pine Valley during the holidays, right? I have a feeling we'll see a lot of them return.

Archived