Y&R February Spoilers

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They had Eden sweet talking Cane in yesterday's Canadian episode, made me wonder what they had planned for her.

Hmmmm t the rest of the spoilers. Just hmmmm. Tired of the Mustache ruining people's lives and everybody acting like he has every right to.

• Members

Please let me know when Tyler gets his first love scene. I can only hope it's not with CK. Find a hooker or something! Anything!

Great to see YR including black characters in the mainstream stories. If not for Sham, I might think about tuning in. There's always YT, though.

• Members
[MAB] We appreciate the fans' opinions, we really do, but we don't think Eden has flopped at all. Jessica Heap's audition tape was one if the best I've seen since I helped Bill Bell cast Shemar Moore back in the 80s, and Bill was smiling down on me when I hired her. Jessica has a great story coming up with Blake Hood (Kyle), Yvonne Zima (Daisy) and Peter Bergman (Cliff) that will knock your socks off, I promise! [/MAB]

I love Greg Rikaart and it pains me to say this but I think it's time for Kevin to go bye bye.

I also wouldn't mind if Jeff and Anita reunited and rode off into the sunset.

Michael, Lauren, Fen and Gloria can stay.

• Members

Nope. She was cracking the sh!ts on Facebook because she'd just been fired. It was completely unintentional, and considering MAB clearly had such a boner for AMC, not surprising at all. And she referred to Braeden, MTS and Cooper by their correct Y&R character names in the same post.

• Members

LOL! I will definitely let you know. I swear, the prospect of Tyler's first sex scene is the main thing that has me skimming Y&R again. He is just so yummy and surprisingly the actor has some talent, more than the typical model/stud. I wish we were back in the days when we got to see men's butts because I just know his is to die for.

• Members

CK is definitely not my favorite Lily, but just out of curiosity's sake, I want to see how that love scene goes. The perverse part of me want to see if he can knock the 'kink' into Lily's hair.tongue.png

I keep checking YT to see when it's going to happen. Another reason why I want Lily and Tyler to get it on, I want to read all the posts that will have Lane fans wailing, weeping and gnashing their teeth.

Archived