Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Members

Boring or nonplaying people always make it far.

I think last season was one of the first in quite a while where almost everyone in the house had a role in something. Even dull people would win a key veto, or get dragged into a huge fight.

Not too thrilled about the rumors,

I'm going to try not to get sucked into the show this season. I always try...

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love it. Finally something different.

The MVP sounds ... OK, I guess. I'll have to see it play out.

I really like the look of the house. They're going for modern chic. Think 60s/Mad Men, etc. I think they actually put thought into the house, unlike some past seasons where it seemed so slapped together. I quite like the new kitchen and the look of the bathroom and the HOH room. Those three stand out the most.

I want to see Julie's new stage. Are there any pictures of it?

• Members

Oh, now I like that idea! Definitely different and I can get behind that. I don't think they've ever shown the stage in advance and I don't think it changes from year to year. You'll probably have to see when it debuts. We almost have a six day wait!

• Members

Exactly. I think being MVP is going to be a dangerous position overall. I personally didn't mind floaters in the game when they were floaters that actually played the game (i.e. Jun, BB's most underrated and best winner IMO). I'm glad that it's going to force everyone to have to play and pick a side eventually but I see this as a way for Grodbeast to either protect the players she love for a week or place a target on the back of those that she wants to get rid of.

• Members

Is that the new exterior of the house that's behind Julie? If so, it looks WAY better than previous seasons. I guess they didn't want to be showed up by BB: Canada b/c their house was LAID. I wonder what this 'special' producer power is going to be? It better not be some coup d'etat type sh-t where the HOH and his/her nominations are overthrown because that just lessens the role of HOH, which is supposed to be the most powerful position in the house.

• Members

So glad they finally seemed to put some effort into the set this year. I agree that BB Canada probably influenced some of the changes, IMHO. And it was major time for BB to update itself. Though I'm not 100% on MVP. I think the three nominees thing is interesting and something I've wanted to see for a long time. I hope there's a Veto shakeup. I have a feeling MVP plays into that for some reason.

Archived