Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I read she didnt have anyone walk down the island and dick wasnt invited, good for her! my best friend is getting married and she has a father like dick, even worse actually, and she is doing the same or having her mom do it.

shes actually wearing a similar dress, lol

• Members

I don't blame her for not wanting Dick there.

I really liked Dani ten times more after Dick left. I hope she comes back again for a third go around at some point. I found her to be horribly annoying in BB8.

Also, anyone going to be following/watching BB Canada? Kinda a dumb question maybe ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Dani and Dominick wub.png

Still p*ssed that Dom got evicted over that big, fat, worthless Adam in S13. Ugh. So wanted these two to be in F4 with Kalia and Porsche or Shelly.

I'm just hoping this season includes the following:

More people of diversity. Grodner, if you're reading this that means: Blacks, Latinos, Asians, Gays n Lesbians, etc. Survivor did a season with a heavily diverse cast awhile back, and you like to copy them all the time. Do this instead.

No Grodb*tch rigging

No returning HGs

No "special powers" just a plain season of BB

No twists that are obvious b/c its for rigging

No bias edits

No models/actors wanting to jumpstart their career. Give me REAL BB fans that know the game and want to be there

No bland as wallflowers. I want a house full of b*tches and d*cks. I want drama and I haven't gotten it from BB since S11 with by boo, ChimaGoddess

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Less than days until the start of BB so we should be getting news about HGs soon and the tour of the house -- let's hope they upped their ante after seeing Canada's casting and how great their house was.

Apparently BB: After Dark is moving to TVGuide and will be free.... I just noticed that I no longer have SHOW so this is OK to me.

• Members

Now you know.... you can at least expect two to return or unless CBS is tired of fan complaints of returning people because in the words of that Beast, we just LOVE it when they return. WTF are they focusing on with these questions? So I definitely see some people coming back -- the only thing I hate is that they bring back people from recent seasons, I wish someone would come on from early/vintage BB that brought something to the table if they feel the need to continue on with this ridiculous stunt.

We only have 9 days to wait!

Archived