Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I believe it they just haven't posted pics yet -- I'd like to see it all instead of just the inside and backyard but maybe they're waiting to reveal, almost six days so I can wait.

LOL, I agree but it was pretty fun and I had nothing else to watch when it came on. But I definitely liked their games/challenges.

Now tell me they weren't influenced by BBC.

BIG BROTHER Social Media:

• BIG BROTHER Connect: BIG BROTHER fans can interact with one another and the show via CBS.com’s BIG BROTHER Connect social hub, which aggregates all of the social media conversations happening around the show.
  • BIG BROTHER on Twitter: Fans can follow @CBSBigBrother for updates on the show; @BigBrotherScoop for exclusive production updates; and @BigBrotherHoH for messages from each week’s Head of Household.
  • Flock to Unlock and the BIG BROTHER Photo Booth: Fans will have opportunities to use the power of Twitter to access exclusive photos from inside the house. New this season, the BIG BROTHER house will also feature a photo booth where House Guests will take exclusive photos to share with fans on CBS.com

Some of this is stuff they have been doing for forever but photobooth could be interesting and BBC upped the ante with their pictures during HOH. I'm curious why the feeds moved back to CBS.com I remember they were there early on and I used to have so much fun with people discussing the show.

• Members

JqrC1vM.jpg

Aaryn Gries, 22
Hometown: San Angelo, Texas
Current City: San Marcos, Texas
College Student

UkLuLIB.jpg

Amanda Zuckerman, 28
Hometown: Long Island, N.Y.
Current City: Boynton Beach, Fla.

Real Estate Agent

HwzwBjy.jpg

Andy Herren, 26
Hometown: Aurora, Ill.
Current City: Chicago, Ill.
Professor

LVCylFJ.jpg

Candice Stewart, 29
Hometown: New Orleans, La.
Current City: Houston, Texas
Pediatric Speech Therapist

KF2EUzA.jpg

David Girton, 25
Hometown: San Diego, Calif.
Current City: San Diego, Calif.
Lifeguard

JMJTsQ3.jpg

Elissa Slater, 27
Hometown: Concord, N.C.
Current City: Kannapolis, N.C.
Nutritionist

D67DvVD.jpg

GinaMarie Zimmerman, 32
Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Current City: Staten Island, N.Y.

Pageant Coordinator

7CWTxju.jpg

Helen Kim, 37
Hometown: Falls Church, Va.
Current City: Chicago, Ill.
Political Consultant

qx4bul1.jpg

Howard Overby, 29
Hometown: Hattiesburg, Miss.
Current City: Hattiesburg, Miss.
Youth Counselor

ET4yPb8.jpg

Jeremy McGuire, 23
Hometown: Katy, Texas
Current City: Katy, Texas
Boat Shop Associate

WE56n7f.jpg

Jessie Kowalski, 25
Hometown: Beaumont, Texas
Current City: San Antonio, Texas
Unemployed

IAPTD5O.jpg

Judd Daugherty, 26
Hometown: Englewood, Tenn.
Current City: Etowah, Tenn.
Property Appraiser

uOUGLue.jpg

Kaitlin Barnaby, 23
Hometown: Vadnais Heights, Minn.
Current City: Minneapolis, Minn.
Bartender

zgdYRVR.jpg

McCrae Olson, 23
Hometown: Zimmerman, Minn.
Current City: Oak Grove, Minn.
Pizza Delivery Boy

siTpa6b.jpg

Nick Uhas, 28
Hometown: Hilliard, N.Y.
Current City: New York, N.Y.
Entrepreneur

n18KeG8.jpg

Spencer Clawson, 31
Hometown: Conway, Ark.
Current City: Conway, Ark.
Railroad Conductor

WHERE HAVE ALL THE HOT GUYS GONE CBS?!

• Members

The cast shots are always uglier than the actual guys. Last season actually had a few hot guys, but you never would have known it from the publicity photos.

Nick looks cute.

A lot of silicone floating around.

• Members

Ooooooooooooo why you change your name?! I'm just now seeing your sig.

Nick looks cute in a nerdish kinda way and Jeremy looks cute in a meathead kinda way other than that I got nothing.... maybe Howard but seriously nothing after that.

• Members

On photos I agree. I think if David has different hair, if Jeremy looks less like that guy in Fame who read Juliet's part of Romeo and Juliet without realizing it, etc. then they will look better onscreen. Last season, Shane had an awful headshot, but was a hot piece in the house (when he wasn't speaking).

I'm trying to figure out why McCrae looks like a moody 13-year old girl from 1973. Or Emo Phillips. He's going to be annoying stunt casting.

• Members

LMAO!

Maybe Judd can be a looker too... then the buck stops there. Ugh David's hair is so unfortunate like who told him that was a good look?

I keep laughing how Elissa looks older than the majority of the women, even Helen who's the oldest.

• Members

Ugh did they really need a Hayden look-a-like who's even uglier? And I've read doesn't shower? Yuck.

At first glance, this has to be the youngest cast season by far. I could be wrong though but I'm pretty sure it seems to be the youngest. I like the look of the cast overall and it COULD be a good mix. I want to say they really are trying to, in some ways, follow BB Canada, with a fresh cast (young and at least somewhat diverse, though as always, could be better, I see a lot of brunettes who at first glance all look the same), a fresher house (the redesigned kitchen helps SO much and the HOH room and bathroom look great), sleeker audience area and front of the house.

I'm more excited now so ... yay! Now that I've seen the house and the cast. I like the idea of three nominees. I'm just not sold on America and voting for the MVP. To me, it sounds like Grodner want to somehow find a way for America to carry the popular player as far as they can (such as Grodner foaming at the mouth to constantly save Frank last year and other clear favoritism, even with some players I've liked, though her love for Frank and Jessie boggles my mind.) That's just my thought. Even though the twist hasn't fully been explained, so I'll hold off fully until the season starts.

I'll probably watch the videos tomorrow and post thoughts but I've been so wrong with first impressions in the past lol.

And does it seem to me, when looking at the cast, it always has such a familiar feel to it? Like they look for similar looking players to sort of 'fill the mold'. I hate that. Survivor is just as guilty. What happened to just casting?

Rant over ... haha.

• Members

Eh. He's a little Boogie-esque there. Not too fond of that. I need to see him with less clothes. I think he'll either have a big role or just be the idiot who hangs around a while and has no real voice.

Jeff again. I guess he's there forever. I should be happy it's not still Marcellas.

• Members

I think her sister may be there more to cause drama than to win. I think Grodner wanted a vet to win BB13 and Rachel happened to be the last vet left in the house.

Generally Grodner prefers guys. If you see any Jeff/Jessie/Dick/Frank types, he's your man.

Archived