Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL true but eventually sometimes they will get these people out unless they did some crazy rigging like they have with some past winners. I'll reserve judgment if she actually makes it on the show and to see how she plays and I'm still confused about a no-floater season like WTF is that even going to be and these "twists" BB does that they think are so original... i think they got this one from Canada's BB.

• Members

I feel that the only time production doesn't have a hand in matter is double eviction. They try too but it never works. BB13, they tried to hide Jeff's clown shoes in the same area (and near the front) but he was so stupid, he scooped it out onto the side. They tried to rig DE week with Ian as HOH but to no avail. Frank was evicted and so was pill popping, dullard Ashley.

• Members

I miss Ashley's dumbass, she was SO dumb and made me laugh. I swear I thought she was wasted and or high 99% of the time.

Julie already revealed what Jeff is doing but I didn't care too much to commit it to memory. When I go back to the website one day if its not here yet I'll post what it is. I think all he'll be doing is interviewing or something.

• Members

For what? Jeff is stupid as a bag of rocks. He barely can form a sentence on his own. Thank God for writers . . .

And Ashley, like Will, Joe, and Jenn were a waste of space last season. How these people made it further than Jodi, who was ROBBED, boggles my mind. I still feel that they owe this woman another chance to actually play the freaking game, and they better not do an eviction on the 1st night either. That pissed me off to the highest levels. Bringing these people out there to only spend a night in the house and walk away with $750 dollars and plane ticket for lasting a night or two for some surprise eviction. Hell no.

• Members

LMAO, tell me how you REALLY feel. My mom thought the same when the show started last year and I told her from jump that she wasn't going to stay -- you could just tell that she wasn't someone he'd pick over younger and more athletic looking contestants.

LOL, I do agree and I hate how people will float and then when they really need to get something they go all out later on like show me this when you're in the early stages of the game.

Archived