DAYS: January Discussion Thread

• Members

I am a firm believer when Kate & Co. aren't on the show suffers and time and again I'm proven right. Lauren Koslow improves every scene and storyline she's involved in, it is a criminal offence to not have her on and running the B storyline, though time and again she's proven she could lead the A storyline in her sleep.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that's why I was confused. I get that they tape a million years in advance, but I didn't think they would preview stories that far ahead in the mags or anything. They should do it when it's actually going to air.

I swear that we heard about Chloe's return in the summer and she's just now actually on screen. laugh.png

• Members

AMEN! Lauren Koslow is a phenomenal actress and she has always been consistently good in my opinion. I have never seen her have an off day (at least none that I can remember) since she has stepped on DAYS back in 96. She always give each scene exactly what it needs. She is long overdue for an emmy, or at least an emmy-worthy storyline. She definitely deserves it.

I know I am late to the party but you guys are HILARIOUS with all the new Daniel Jonas storyline ideas a few pages back! LMAO

• Members

The funniest Daniel Jonas story would be if Ian Buchanan returned for one episode to kick him off the pier in a GH homage.

I am SO glad that Kate is the only one making sense here. Calling out Victor, since he still gets to have Parker in his life. It's BS that there's not a recast Philip and Stephanie and this whole damn story is happening off screen, because Philip would be upset about this and warring with Victor over the fact that he's basically just like, "Daniel's like a son of mine!" Kate/Philip vs. Chloe would have delicious shades of Kate/Lucas vs. Sami.

It's weird, I love Chloe but I'm pissed at this story she's been put in (much like the disgusting hooker story, but at least that will have some fallout now?) and I'm firmly on Kate's side. This is all being handled in a completely ridiculous manner. Also, once again Kate/Lucas/anyone who hates Daniel is morally wrong, because Daniel's a "good man." He's boned all of his patients and gotten two free kids out of the deal!

• Members

As someone who has never really watched Days for more than a few minutes, I am finding myself riveted to what I have seen around this wedding. I am very impressed with the layered writing where there are all these secrets, people aren't all good or all bad, and everyone has legitimate reasons for feeling how they feel (it used to be that I thought Days was really melodramatic with supervillains and all that, may just be a stereotype). The acting is also really really good, even among younger actors. The characters are relatable, and they don't all look cookie cutter. Will and Sonny are part of this, but it's not just them.

I seems like there are some complaints here among fans but just from an outsider perspective, Days has never impressed me as much as it is now. Days of Our Lives clearly deserves its renewal. Congrats on the 12,000 episode mark. I hope more viewers tune in!

At this rate, I could be going from watching 0 soaps to 3 in a few months LOL (Days + the Prospect Park soaps) -- and that's without even considering that I might want to watch GH with Laura coming back.

• Members

I cant stand that bitch Ann! I hate Jen, but I hate her bitching about her every damn day she's on. It would be alright if she was an entertaining snob but she's just so awful. I did get a kick out of her calling Nick, "Nick, pill-popping Felon" instead of Fallon. LOL

Hope looked amazing for the wedding. Weird seeing her and Billie be so cute and playful with each other. Kinda refreshing

Gabi's derss was ugly. I get that she's pregnant but that style looked too old for her.Its something Id expect a woman in her 40s+ to wear

Go Chad! Love him busting up this farce of a wedding

• Members

The baby reveal wasnt enough for me. I want ALL of Gabi's secrets to come out. I wish there was a audio tape recording of Chad telling Sonny or talking to Justin about what she did to Melanie. Can you imagine, like Allie getting a hold of that and accidentally letting it play during the wedding? How juicy would it be for the Hortons to turn on her, especially Maggie and Hope be forced to arrest her at the wedding? Now THAT would have been extra dramatic.

Archived