DAYS: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm getting caught up on some episodes from earlier this week and I must say everyone in the Kristen storyline has really stepped up their game. Dee Hall has especially been showing up to work lately and I love it. The way Kristen deals with Sami is hysterical to me.

• Members

They seem obsessed with "writing people out" for, like, one episode. Kate went on a trip yesterday in Days time and then took a red-eye back because of the Parker thing. Yet they have random people floating all over Salem unseen for weeks on end. So weird.

• Members

Damn. So Im guessing she's not gonna see Rex and Cassie :(

Victor: "The slut is part of the package" :lol:

Kate: "I want to see my grandson"

Chloe: "Will's not here"

Kate: "You may be the world's worst mother"

Chloe: "Oh dont give up that crown"

5wpvL.gif

Chloe vs Kate is made of win! Im glad Chloe still hates her and time hasnt smoothed things over. Chloe never did get to get her back for the hooker storyline, so Im all for her bitching Kate out now and using the fact that Parker is no relation to rub it in her face and hurt her. Funny, Kate did all that bc she didnt want Chloe in his life and now she isnt either. Oh wow, Daniel doesnt know Chloe was a hooker. I just took it for granted that this was a known fact but I guess Brady, Nicole, Hope and Bo kept her name out of the (cant even remember her pimp's name) arrest and reveal

Gabi's mom is mad at her? Good. The bitch should have told her mother she was gettnig married and pregnant

• Members

Ok, yesterday was a pretty good episode! Melissa Salmons wrote it, FYI -- something I didn't realize until the end of the show.

I didn't even mind some Gabi (though bitch had the nerve to give Chad the stank eye). Best part was Kate marching over to Chloe's and giving her what-for. Chloe's getting her bitch on and that is great. You know what would really be great? If this "Parker is Daniel's son" thing turned out to be a massive lie that Chloe told in order to get back with McHairychest. The fall-out could include JKJ and Shelley Hennig coming back to the show permanently (a girl can dream) and Daniel leaving Salem to surf and "mourn." I am so bummed we only got flashbacks of those two and hours and HOURS of Shawn Christian painfully whispering/emoting.

EJ-Sami got to me. What can I say? I am a sucker for the chemistry that AS and JS share. Also Johnny dragging his dad to the door -- that little guy is made of win.

• Members

So do I! I'm sure that is wrong but BB and CM play so well off each other.

Days really does have some underappreciated actors. Bryan Datillo/Lucas impressed me with his scene with Jennifer a couple of days ago, even though I can no longer stand her ass.

• Members

As do I -- I really wish they'd done more with Billie and Lisa Rinna. I smile every time LR shows up in a scene -- in a good way. And of course, Kate can do no wrong in my eyes. I wish Bill Horton (played by John Martin) would show up and we could have a Stefano/Kate/Bill triangle. Where is Stefano these days btw?

JP, I'm not saying BD needs some kind of leading, 24/7 part on Days, but I do think he does a good job with scenes with Will, Sami, Maggie, Jennifer, etc. I like that he is the glue linking the Hortons, Roberts and Kiriakises.

• Members

You know, I've never been a huge Lisa Rinna fan, but that's exactly the reaction I have when I see her on screen these days. Maybe it's because so much of the current cast lacks charisma, she really lights up the screen in comparison. You'd think TPTB would have noted that and launched her into a major, front-burner storyline from the get go. Instead, she's been absolutely wasted this go round.

I've never been particularly fond of Bryan Datillo, either, but I do think he's done some decent work this time around. I actually think he's better with Sami than the other two lunkheads, at least he was when he first came back and kept calling her on her &#$@. But that was another storyline cut abruptly short.

Archived