Y&R: Ex-GH alum joining?

dm.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is really sad. These writers took a hard stance on the other non-Y&R actors brought on, yet are doing the same thing. This is stunt casting/FOJ casting 100%. He's not coming because we NEED Steve Burton or there is a role he fits, they're creating something because they want him. That doesn't work. It doesn't help that he's not a very good actor. Burton left GH because he didn't like that he wasn't running the place. It had nothing to do with moving to TN. He wants to be on top, so give it a couple of months and he'll be the new leading man. I can't see Michael Muhney and all those other ego-filled actors liking this. He is going to take over.

I waited all this time to get rid of him on GH and now have to deal with him on Y&R. The more I see of JFP's Y&R, the less I like it. The writing sucks, the production is being changed so much and now the stunt casting begins.

• Members

I couldn't have said it better. I have enjoyed his absence so much these past three months and I no longer have any sympathy for JFP, she's asking to be hated, not that she cares. Burton will be what officially drives me out of Y&R. I could be wrong and if I am, I will admit it when I see it but I don't see him playing a character any different than Jason Morgan.

Archived