Y&R: Ex-GH alum joining?

dm.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank God! Stay gone! Keep him away!

I hated John on OLTL for years and years but I take him on GH over Jason anyday. He's a cop and he does that job. He also has some heat with Kelly Monaco still. Sure, I dislike him being a deadbeat dad, but I haven't wanted Natalie stuck with John in about eight years or so. She's better off without him. And with her out of the picture I can focus on what I actually like about ME/John in a different context and setting - the deadpan comic timing, the devotion to the job which is not about being a hired killer but about keeping people safe, and in this instance, a decent romantic option with Sam, who needed desperately to break away from Jason and the mob. So in this case the enemy of my enemy has become my friend. On a show full of corrupt mobsters and run by aging divos, John McBain, Supercop was the least of my problems.

I think anyone who thinks Michael [!@#$%^&*] Easton came on this show to play "Derek Frye/Bo" is fooling themselves. I usually only hear that level of delusion from Jason/Sam fans. He came to [!@#$%^&*] Jason's woman and he's eventually going to do just that, one way or another. RC's just doing a lot of build-up. Even if there were "bad focus groups" - which I frankly doubt happened - that's never, ever stopped RC or FV before.

• Members

LOL, just because we as fans know the names of stars from various soaps doesn't mean that the actors do too. I remember Susan Lucci referring to Shemar Moore as "he" or the "gentleman/young man" who announced her name when she first won the Emmy. She would soon learn it as that moment made TV history.

• Members
I dont think anyone earns the right to be as arrogant as he is. He comes across very unpleasant, egotistical and downright rude.

Its not like he's a relative soap newbie like Dominic Zampogrna who's path he's likely never crossed. SB is a soap veteran who's been around in the business for 20 years and has been nominated in the same category as he has been several times and they've gone to the same events. EB knows damn well who he is. This was a total dig

• Members

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden

Hope you all had a nice time with your families and loved ones! Talk to you later!

Expand

7h

ScottyB ‏@scooterbeanbag

@EBraeden are you excited to be working with the one and only Steve Burton on Y&R now?!!

Expand

2h

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden

@scooterbeanbag I'm sorry, but who is he? I truly don't know!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Gotta love EB that man is one in a million

• Members

Has anyone confirmed that this is really Braeden Twitter account and/or response? Given the number of fakes all over the Internet.

Braeden is a pain and diva just like Burton was for years on GH. The two of them deserve each other. Burton is about to find out what it is to be a little fish in a pond full of piranhas.

Archived