B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Members

Granted I have not watched BB for years now but wanted to tune back in to see Stephanie's last days and imagine my surprise when I see Brooke and Stephanie acting like the best of friends. When did all of this occur? And even if they did bury the hatchet I cant imagine Stephanie asking for Brooke instead of one of her kids or her best friend Taylor. Is this just a plot point to give KKK more airtime with SF? And even if Stephanie and Taylor were not as close as they once were which is hard to believe then why wouldn't Stephanie want one of her kids or Pam near her side. I personally am not a Brooke fan and find it particularly upsetting that after over 20 years of hatred that Stephanie would want to die in Brooke's arms. This is the most ridiculous part of this storyline to me and makes me really happy that I gave up on this soap and after todays episode I'm done again for good.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stephanie and Taylor have not been close in many, many years. No falling out, but the show absically just kinda stopped writing them together as friends. She and Brooke have become friendly over the past i dont know decade, with many falling outs and what not, but always coming back together. I dont know, I actually totally buy the brooke/steph send off, and im with you on not being a brooke fan.

• Members

I dont know, i find it rather realistic. true story here, my grandma recently died, she was my dads mother and she hated my mother who didnt exactly love her either, but as she lay dying she wanted my mother there. she didnt want me or my dad there, to see her like that, but she didnt want to be alone and she wanted my mom because as much as they hated eachother, my grandma knew my mom would be the one who got me and my dad through it.

• Members
But Stephanie didnt want Eric to not see her or be with her. Her dying wish was to go away with to the family cabin with him and take her last breath with him. It was a silly plot device to have him leave her at that moment to go to a Forrester meeting that Rick called, when he doesnt have enough shares to make a difference. Thomas and his allies hold the bulk of the shares, so Eric leaving Stephanie at this time was pointless as we saw it had no effect. It was a plot device to get Eric away and throw Brooke in there with her. Realistically, Eric wouldnt have left Stephanie's side for business. That stuff really could have waited

• Members

I really wish KKL hadnt messed with her face bc Im finding it hard to watch her in this story as she's having trouble emoting.

WTF to Katie opening up the door, seeing a rainstorm and it turning into sunshine with birds chirping and new music? Thats how depression is healed? LMAO at the visual cues.

Speaking of which, now that she is working through her depression and getting better, do you think this story has brought them closer together? Do you think Taylor and Katie can actually be friends? I mean hanging outside a professional basis. I can see Katie being grateful to Taylor for standing by her no matter what and pretty much saving her life. With Steph gone, Taylor doesnt have a female confidante anymore. I wonder if Bell was working on developing something with these two, especially if Brooke gets with Bill and the two rally against her

The Pam and Eric scene was really good. I loved when he said she is his family

Grief sex, here they come! Didnt the slut slap Taylor last week saying she would NEVER do anything with her sister's husband? Once a ho, always a ho. It felt obvious that something was going to happen soon, since Katie was all perfect and ready to get back to her marriage at the start of the show. I wonder if she will find out about them, get pissed off and run off with Will as they write HT out for her pregnancy

• Members

You mean... Heather Tom hasn't been written out yet? I just assumed she had her baby while Katie was "away" from Bill and Will (!!! CHANGE THAT DAMN NAME) and everybody went to Aspen for no reason except to take a balloon ride.

I don't know what to say about Bill kissing Brooke except that I just can't deal with this Who Will Bill Choose? SL literally seconds after B&B's tentpole character for the past 25 years expires. And you all know I love Brooke. I think KKL has been exceptional in her scenes with Susan Flannery, with Brooke generally being Stephanie's caregiver in her dying hours. It's why this sudden jump to another run-of-the-mill new romance for Brooke is so brutal.

KKL has had work done but she is also aging, too, and we can see that in the outdoor scenes. So she can't have had that much work done! I suspect in the past few months she has looked a little wan because of personal issues to do with her marriage.

Katie and Taylor (HTx2) is a great potential friendship!

• Members

People fall in and out of love like whiplash on B&B. Remember Donna's sudden non-break-up with Justin? That very (18-minute) episode she was moving onto the Shady marlin with Nick for a one-week romance that went nowhere.

Brad Bell renders the meaning of the word "romance" redundant on this show. The Steffy-Liam-Hope triangle is a prime example. Brooke-Bill-Katie is likely going to be a retread of Brooke-Thorne-Macy.

• Members
That reaction actually seemed typical for Bill. Katie bruised his ego when she rejected him. He just kissed Brooke and and to him it was bc she pushed for a divorce and he was on his way to being single. He probably feels manipulated by her and a bit mistrusting of her sudden change

Archived