B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very disappointed in how they ended Stephanie's story. Brooke had to get THREE episodes with Stephanie. WTF?! Also, Stephanie had to die in her arms. Why couldn't they at least have had Eric return to Big Bear like 5 minutes before she died??????????

Stephanie's death became all about Brooke, just as my worst case scenario played out. I didn't even bother watching those 3 episodes. I ended my 18 year run as a B&B viewer as Eric closed the door and left Big Bear. So IMO, what I didn't see, didn't happen.

• Members

And it sucks that Stephanie wont get a funeral as a final sendoff. Her final moments with Brooke are the end of the character

Speaking of Brooke, she continues to be a tramp. I cant beleive she was making out with Bill at the end of the episode after the things Taylor told and warned her about. I mean, really? She has no class and no shame.

• Members

I thought the point of Brooke being Stephanie's main support at the end was to set Brooke up as the "new" matriarch of the show. Instead, she has reverted to type. I always recall all those years ago when Stephanie resisted Clark's seduction to avoid hurting Kristin. I was hoping that we would get Brook choosing her family over lust. Too bad, this really was a chance to take her character in a new direction.

• Members

Two more Clarences!!

Boing-boing, lol.

Steffy: "Do you expect me to believe y'all didn't hit that?!" laugh.png

"And Taylor. You were right about this one. But it's time for you to see your shrink, you crazy as hell. Really. Dial it up, baby. Boop boop boop boop boop. Get the couch." Damn. Clarence truly makes my B&B viewing worthwhile.

I have been apprehending this Brooke-Bill hook-up which has been signposted for over a year now. But I will admit that Friday's episode was like old B&B in that it had Taylor throwing out her best psychobabble and everybody discussing each other's feelings -- and then that Brooke-Deaconesque moment when Bill showed up at her place. I guess I just need to accept that Brooke will always regress under Bell's pen. She is hooked on the peen and on being in love. One brush of a man's pelvis against her and she dissolves into dreams of twu wuv. She is like the Marilyn Monroe of B&B. I better just buckle up and enjoy the crazy ride.

The scene between Steffy and Bill was very good. I have to ask why she is so interested in his love life. It's like when he wanted her with Liam at all costs -- both need to feel they have a hand in controlling each other's romantic prospects. I still hold out hope that we will get these two one day cuz that would be the biggest scandal of them all -- especially if Bill, by this time, is with Brooke.

Katie finding out about all this is going to be gold.

Archived