Star Wars: Episode VII

dragonflies

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm totally freaking out right now. While the prequel trilogy wasn't that great to be kind, I always loved the fact that George Lucas was independent and owned his films outright and had complete creative control. This changes everything. Plus a new Star Wars movie? WOW.

• Members

This is sure to create a disturbance in the universe of one of my favorite Star Wars fanatics.

I'll just wait for Disneyland to start pushing their Star Wars themed attraction.

Go to Disneyland I must to see Snow White walking along Main Street with Yoda and cp3o. That darned mouse just won't go away until he owns everything.

• Administrator

No it's true. Check out deadline.com

I don't mind this. Disney will do a great job marketing the films and they haven't done damage to Marvel yet, so this could be a good thing for the SW franchise. Wow, Disney now has Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars.

• Administrator

It could be really good depending on who they get to shephard the franchise. Warner Bros lucked out with Chris Nolan, and Disney/Marvel with Joss Whedon.

Can't wait to see Darth Vader show up on Once Upon a Time! LOL

• Members

Someone made a joke on twitter that we'll see Ewoks running around OUAT before too long. LOL

Actually, Lucas had been working on a live-action primetime to show set between Episodes III and IV, focusing on the birth of the Rebellion/resistance against the Empire. I wonder if that will see the light of day now? I could see it air on ABC after OUAT.

Archived