B&B: Bradley Talks to Michael Logan About Stephanie's Exit

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So we won't see the Forrester living room again? Why not? That's one of the most consistent sets on the show.

I'm glad Kristen will be back. Tracy Melchior was fine but I kind of wish they'd bring Teri Ann Linn back, for flashback purposes.

The part with Sally will be interesting. I wish they'd had CJ instead of bringing in Fabio but I guess that part will just be comedy. I have a feeling this will be the last time we hear Sally's name on the show.

• Members
sad.png This is going to be sad, but it sounds like it's going to be really good. I love that they are bringing back Kristen and Felcia, maybe one or both can stick around afterwards. The Sally/Stephanie stuff sounds good. All in all, this does sound like Brad wants to make sure she gets a proper send off.

• Members

Sounds *really* good, I look forward to seeing it, though not forward to not seeing Susan Flannery once Stephanie passes away :( So glad they're bringing back everyone, even Sally!

I'm a bit confused over the Forrester set as well. Why wouldn't they still use it afterwards?

• Members

His comment about the Forrester set shows how neglected that family is. I understand they want to focus on the younger generation, but there are plenty of Forrester offspring that could be used in addition to Spencer's and Logan's. If they wanted a black male lead, make it Kristen's son, not Donna's son. Felicia has a son and Thorne a daughter. I don't begrudge the other families, but spread the wealth.

Archived