B&B: Bradley Talks to Michael Logan About Stephanie's Exit

• Members

His comments about the Forrester set mean that John McCook needs to be worried about his job and anyone with the name Forrester. Even without Stephanie, there is a legacy of Forrester's that can use that house. Eric, Thorne, Rick, Bridget, Hope, etc.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess the Forrester set comment means that Eric won't be getting any stories at all, so they won't need to show that set again. It also makes it clear that they have no plans on moving in/expanding other members of the Forrester family using that set. Looks like Eric will be confined to Forrester Creations.

This will be extremely sad, and I must find some way of watching these episodes. I love that they're bringing Felicia and Kristen back, and giving all the key players in Stephanie's life their own episode. I hope that Bridget and Amber return for the party to share a few scenes with Stephanie, as they've taken up a lot of her life as well - especially Amber, good and bad.

• Members

SF has been putting off retirement for years. I'm pretty certain that she and Bell had the discussion that when she finally pulled the trigger, she wanted it to be FINAL. I couldn't imagine her making cameos - that just doesn't suit SF's personality. Since the 25th Anniversary, it seemed like the Queen Bee torch had finally been passed to Brooke, which makes sense. When the show started 50-something parents were meddling in lives of their 20-something children. It's doesn't make sense when 70-somethings mess in 50-somethings. Next generation. (If the show were just starting it would be Brooke/Ridge leading the charge.)

• Members

It is so sad when a Soap has to retire a well known set/locale when the last of a certain character roup vacates. I remember they really playe dup this idea when Maria left Wildwind for the last time on AMC. I was in tears thinking this could be the last time I saw that ugly green couch or hear someone refer to the castle on the hill. Then there was Kristian Alfonso's last scenes in Alice's home after the memorial.

Luckily, in both cases, storyline actually brought the sets back.

Archived