DRW50

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The Doctor and Clara on location - in costume - in Cardiff. With video. I can't hear much of anything, but it looks like it's near the regeneration - Clara still has the same outfit from TOTD, while Twelve is in his new duds - and she is finally coming around. Quite a lot of a scene, bit of a silent film.

Here's the crazy part - word is that after Clara finishes her phone call, Capaldi supposedly says

I think it'd be a mistake to show it, but it is a ballsy idea.

Edited by Vee

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

It will be good to see another companion, if this is the case. Not sure if that's where they're going with this. I do miss male companions (and I hope there may not be a romance, although if there is one, that's OK too).

I remember him on Emmerdale. He was on around the same time as JLC. They left around the same time. He was part of the umbrella story about the crooked cop who dated Jasmine's friend/lover Debbie, and who tried to rape Jasmine when he caught her in his apartment, digging for info.

He wasn't a good actor, but that was about five years ago, and his main story (in love with his horsy police partner, Donna) was crap, so he might be better now.

• Members

As Ian Levine is getting a lot of fan attention over a huge Twitter fight he's having with the wife of the guy who found the missing episodes released several months ago, this is an interesting, rational piece on the likelihood of more being found and released.

http://www.starburstmagazine.com/features/feature-articles/8067-feature-doctor-who-the-missing-episodes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman chat with a young fan Dalek while filming in Cardiff Bay. It's hard to make out, but Capaldi is talking about the last Doctor and is asking the little Dalek for permission to be the Doctor too.

According to the scuttlebutt, the little girl in the Dalek costume is an autistic child who loved Matt Smith and was very nervous about the new Doctor.

Edited by Vee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...