GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members
IA

Out of place is an understatement...when Monica pimped AJ over St. JaSus my first reaction was literally Huh?

red flags went up all over the place this is historic, unprecedented I couldn't believe they had the nerve to play that out and yes it reeks of something amiss; I'm curious as to how AJ will be written now.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Surprisingly Id say Laura Wright has done the best job so far. Maurice has been well so far. Overall I think all reactions have been good so far. Cant really pinpoint a worse.

I know some might be quick to say Kelly Monaco, but Sam hasnt reacted to Jason's death yet. She's in denial and think he's alive. She's done a good job taknig the subtle approach and Ive seen a fire in her as Sam is determined to not buy into everyone telling her that he's gone.

• Members

I have only watched bits and pieces, but sometimes even when I know an actor is talented, like Laura Wright, I feel like I see them acting, so I don't invest.

I did think the scene with Sonny and the baby was a nice idea.

Sam is a very somber character in general so I think people will expect more than what the character might give.

• Members

Jason is one of those characters I think stayed for too many years, to the point where some of the older relationships felt played out and I lost the connection. I was a big fan of Jason/Carly a long time ago, when SJB was in the role. I never really "got" Sonny and Jason though.

Not that Christie Clark ever dressed like that but for some reason in the face Haley reminds me of Christie Clark.

• Members

I think that Leslie Charleson was the best, so far. And not just because I'm a huge LC fan. The way she played it broke my heart. She didn't do the whole "fall to the ground my BAYYYBAYYY is GONE" speech. She played it so softly. Almost like Monica is USED to her love ones dying. It was almost haunting to me.

Second would be LW.

Archived