GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Starr and Connie! Sigh... Two worthless bitches not even FF can cure!

I don't care if Kate does not return because she's worthless too. This [!@#$%^&*] clown is nothing more than a distraction from what is NOT happening on the show! A hack's dream "character".

Starr? HORRIBLE actress performer who's not even attractive eating up way too much airtime! There is absolutely nothing that could be said or done to make me like his horror show! I'm not [!@#$%^&*] budging!

• Members

Exactly what is Carly waiting for to to take action to have Kate's share of the hotel moved to a Conservatorship? Legally, she does not have to be partners with this woman. It's ridiculous that Carly is consistently reminded that Connie owns the place, and nothing is being done here.

Some of the little things mean so damn much!

• Members

Todd and Carly are absolutely amazing! You could not have told me LW and RH would have this kind of affect on me without me laughing in your face! They have IT! The best writing on the show. I'm hoping this secret plays out differently than the CarJoke crap!

What a captivating pairing, and I no longer feel dirty saying this :)

• Members

Didn't get to see much GH this week- way too busy but what I did see...

Monica- great reation over Jason. Can't wait to see her with AJ. Bad plastic surgery.

Trey- love it. Connie/Kate didn't give a damn about you. Sorry DID does not make that any better. Also the way Connie acts I totally don't believe that Joe Jr raped her.

I am sad that Joe Jr is dead.

Why would you wait for someone on the wide open docks? Also Jason you never turn your back on anyone. I though Jason was smarter than that.

What are they making Duke so evil? Has he always been this evil?

Todd- Ok I loved Todd/Connie they were so funny and much needed comic relief. Loved Diane/Todd too. Hate the fact that they are pimping Todd/CArly was too hard. REally this is what you want peopel to root for? Lies, lies and more lines. I hope Carly kicks him to the curb when she finds out that he kept Jason from his Son for months and now Jason is gone. The Carly that I know would never forgive that. Also I am hoping that Todd is on AJ's side. He knows what is it like to have another man raise his children. Todd/AJ bromance would be awesome.

Also I have been reading up on the history of Carly and AJ and I have to say that those two sound so interesting. I hope that SK and LW have chemistry because GH despartly needs that love/hate couple!! Bring it.

• Members

AJ will likely be there for the same reason Duke is - Duke is supposed to make viewers love Luke, and Luke/Anna. AJ will be there to make viewers love Todd, and Todd/Carly (and Sonny). We will wait breathlessly for Todd to "save" Carly and for Sonny to "save" Michael from evil AJ.

• Members

I'm hoping the "writers" do something totally original with Tarly and have Todd take her somewhere private and spill it. Otherwise, there is no difference than the CarJoke mess.

I have no doubt that LW and SK will have massive chemistry, but they won't be together - at least not right now.

And lest we forget Carly keeping John from Nik. Not only did she help keep the lie with Jax, Carly went into the computer and changed the DNA results to Jax so they would not lose the kid. That said, Carly should be mad that after all she went through with Johnny, Todd would lie to her face. But child stealing is child stealing, so what if it was precious Jason's kid.

I'm rooting for Tarly big time! They are marvelous together. AJ has "scuzzard" written all over him.

Connie/Kate, she can go the [!@#$%^&*] away quick, fast and in a hurry!

• Members

That's completely unnecessary as people already love Carly and Todd as that has been slowly developing. Luke and Anna never really won anyone over and they and nothing's changed in that front

Maybe AJ will be for Liz. She's left with no love interest in sight for the first time in a long while

Archived