GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so behind. Mo with the baby? I'd love to see that.

Not sure if anyone notices, everyone but KeMo looks so natural with that child. SB holding the baby was so beautiful. You could tell Jason loves that little boy so much. LW never even held the kid, but her scenes fit. Sam anywhere near that kid looks like KeMo holding a kid, and that is all. It's odd looking, so her in a story with that child without SB is going to be sour. You can tell KeMo has zero maternal instincts.

• Members

KeMo has been sluggish for years. She simply does not care about GH and is biding time until something comes along. Aint happening!

KeMo does not look comfortable with that child at all, and I would not be surprised if she'd rather the character didn't have a kid. Hell, I'd be with her on that one because it won't work!

• Members

I think KeMo just has a low energy acting style. Granted, she showed more spark on PC, but she has never been high energy or been about the dramatics. Her response to everything is very low key. I have just gotten used to that about her and Sam. KeMo would be a fool to think something better then DWTS or Dirty Soap will come along for her. DS could have been interesting, but it just was so contrived. KeMo is going down with the GH ship, IMO.

I don't think the character of Sam should have kids to be honest, either. Not every character needs to have a child to be complete (even though Sam desperately wanted one). I was perfectly content with characters like Brenda, Sam, and Maxie not having children ever. Unfortunately, they saddled two of three with kids and I have no doubt Maxie will one day have a child if GH stays on the air. I never understood why a child was the be all end all for all females on soaps.

• Members

Hmmm, I just read online that Monica shut Eeyore down by reminding him that the roided goiter wasn't that fool's father - dare I hope that means that Ron is going to retcon her shitty treatment of her actual son by having her treat him the way that she should've always treated him while not giving two chickenshits about the ungrateful asshat that she undeservedly placed on a pedestal for years?

I sure as hell hope so, as that'd be the cherry on top of the delicious sundae that was seeing Duke kicking the roided goiter's ass into the water (and off my screen hopefully forever and ever).

• Members

Ahem... Wasn't it Monica who helped put Jason on that pedastal as she turned her back on bio son to love above anything else the bastard love child of her husband's affair? That's some twisted chit right there. So Monica's words to Michael are out of place and reeks of re-write. If Monica had to remind Michael, now would not be that time as Jason just died.

That frozen face bitch never fails to grate!

Archived