GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love them! They're one of the few GH couples I care about.

If Duke really isn't Duke, I doubt they'll have Ian back and not bring back Duke at some point so I'm not buying the notion that this isn't him. I'm sure his actions will be tied to another certain returning character and we will be supposed to feel bad for him and forgive him for being blackmailed by said person. After all, at the end of the day, it's all about his love for Anna.

• Members
it makes more sense that this actually Faison and not Duke. Someone brought that theory up and I'm more inclined to believe it. If it is Faison, Im interested in seeing how he interacts with Felicia if they actually utilize her. The man on our screen acts nothing like Duke. I'm sure it's an imposter

• Members
he was a big bad villian from the early 90s who was obsessed with Anna going back to their childhood. He "died" in the same boat that killed Anna and Robert but turned up in the mid 90s working for Helena and he became obsessed with Felicia. He was last seen in exploding boat but his body was never recovered. It would be more like him to come up with this elaborate plot to manipulate Anna into being with him while doing all these evil things

Archived