GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is that how the audience sees Todd? As the benevolent guy who cares so much for Tea (and so little for Sam) that he got her a baby any way he could? and that makes GH viewers care about him? Because one "lifer" ruining a GH character's happiness to protect another "lifer" seems doomed. Not a root for guy there.

I agree that at this point Daniel is less than a plot point. He was a fleeting payoff for the JaSam fans, but he will disappear. The only part that makes me question, is they keep emphasizing John's spotty commitment to get Liam back. So I can see Daniel becoming a substitute for Liam to explain why John continues to be more involved in Sam's family.

• Members

Yep- it's been airing off and on in Australia for over twenty years (along with almost every other American soap opera), and has aired in many other countries over the years too. And even though it doesn't air here any more, I know people still watch on Youtube.

Also, if you're in the Armed Forces, work for the UN, or any sort other foreign or military service, you get access to things like US Armed Forces TV, channels from your home country over satellite, and various other channels which basically just show American shows and the news, so most American foreign service bases and military bases overseas are gonna have access to GH too.

• Members

I keep hearing people say, "Duke was a mobster back then, so of course he's evil!" Never mind that Sonny and Jason aren't/weren't written as evil. I guess Duke is a "bad" mobster. Funny how Guza's writing carries on even when he's gone.

I've also heard, "It doesn't matter, because we got an explanation!" An "explanation" is meaningless if it makes no sense. They "explained" Comedy Connie's backstory in about five different ways.

• Members

They did have Duke reaching for his gun today while they were awaiting the results of the fingerprinting, as though he was anxious they would not match.

I kind of hope he's Faison. Although I think Faison would be too egotistical to stoop to plastic surgery to get to Anna, if they can't get Anders Hove, I might forgive them for this alternative.

Archived