GH: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What 'people' love Todd with the Slagbeast?

Certainly not anyone who is remotely familiar with Todd Manning as a character, as well any viewer that has watched this show longer than 6 months since they can surely attest to the fact that the Slagbeast has fvcked up every male character that has been unfortunate to come in contact with her.

• Members

Yes, my friend...People LOVE Tarly and many are happy that Todd is away from that old tired ass TnB. Fret not, you'll get Tumbleweed soon enough and then she's the hell out of there! There's a new saying for her on the Twitter and other places "The sooner she shows, the sooner she goes". Then we can get back to a new beautiful upcoming sexy couple, Tarly! YAY!

• Members

Well, I haven't polled anyone at their homes. You just have to go on faith. Just like I trust there are still a handful of TnBers who are happy with Todd as an emotional crippled deviant as opposed to a man who is willing to change for the right woman. We shall see.

As for the Hillbilly, we will have to see about that as well. I'm hearing that Kassie has been a bad girl lately. She begins filming next week, and they haven't given her a script (rumor has it that she refuses to play out some of the stuff they had in mind in relation to Tarly). She was pretty much pleading with the script writer on Twitter to tell her "Blair's story", and of course, TnB will always have a connection - PATHETIC! It was quite embarrassing that she cared nothing about Blair as an individual but how they were going to be writing TnB and maintaining the great lovejeal0002.gif Again, quite embarrassing! Unfortunately, KDP has morphed into a rabid shipper and refuses to let go of the poisonous TnB while Roger is having the time of his life.

• Members
theres a such thing as allowing characters to move on and I think part of RH's success as Todd here has been bc he's been allowed to do that. Blair is dead on arrival if they can't move passed her OLTL nostalgia and being that that is the case, she's good for nothing but a driveby

• Members

Yes but most of Todd's time on GH has been based on the past. They claim Carly is the new Blair. He repeats the same stories with Starr as he always did. He had a recycled baby switch.

People mostly just seem to enjoy chuckling with Todd, and his scenes with Carly. Not a new approach for the character.

If Blair was given that opportunity she'd probably be at least somewhere popular. But they never cared, because she's not a man. It's too bad, as it would at least have to be better than McBain.

Archived