Characters you always rooted for, no matter what

• Members

Laura Wright's Carly (in spite of the insipid creature Cartooni insist she be these days)! Absolutely love love love her!

Drucilla - I will be that woman's bitch til I draw my last breath!

Rachel Cory as brilliantly played by Victoria Wyndham

Felicica Gallant

Lucinda Walsh

I'll post more as I think of them.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tracy Quartermaine (GH). For one, it helps to have Jane Elliot in the role. For another, there's something about Tracy's damaged soul that I find oddly empathetic, and endearing. Yes, she ran over someone once (wasn't it Jenny?); and yes, she withheld her own father's heart medication in order to watch him "die." For some reason, though, it's as if I understand exactly why she does the things she does -- and really, isn't that what we should expect from all characters?

• Members

That's exactly how I feel about Brooke Logan. People call her a slut, but I refuse to call her that. She was a virgin when the show began, so we've seen her entire sexual history play out on screen, and she's far from a slut in my opinion. Only twice has she ever been with a man she wasn't in a relationship with, Deacon and Oliver (and that was a genuine mistake). I'm obviously not counting her rape.

I'm not entirely sure if she ever slept with Connor or James while she was involved with them. If she wasn't, that leaves her with a grand total of 7 partners: Eric, Ridge, Thorne, Nick, Grant (all of whom she married) and the already mentioned Deacon and Oliver.

• Members

I loooooved Morgan DeWitt, Sarah Buxton played the hell out of that character and I think Brad Bell really blundered when he wrote her off so quickly (both times)...the thing with Sarah Buxton is that she looks like an LA woman, a little over the top, very fiery while also fun and flirty because she was born and raised in Brentwood, California. It's in her blood. She also resembles the Bond Girl Maud Adams, very glamorous in her own right.

The way she threw her auburn hair when Ridge drove through her house will never be forgotten by me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0kYcwlwI3Y

• Members

I agree that the affair with Deacon was bad, but the incident with Oliver was a mistake. She thought he was Ridge.

As for keeping it in the family Brooke's actually beaten by Taylor. Brooke's been with father (Eric), son (Thorne), halfbrother (Ridge), and halfbrother's halfbrother (Nick). Taylor's also been with Ridge, Thorne and Nick (and flirted with Eric), but she's also been with a second set of family relations: father (Stephen), son (Storm) and grandson (Rick), who also happened to be her daughter's ex....

Yet Taylor is the saint and Brooke is the slut?

• Members

That affair was so damn hot! Didn't think LD and DF could bring that kind of heat. I loved Charlene, but the chick was a flake! John and Felicia were great, and I loved every minute of that despicable affair wink.png

Linda Dano has always been in a class by herself! I love her! Wish she could come to GH and we find out that she was Carly's real mother. I need Carly to have a parent, but I have to be able to look at the person and not cringe.

Archived