Battle of the Seasons

JackPeyton

• Members

I always knew Frank & Zach could become best friends, because Frank is basically a sexier version of myself and Zach is like a majority of my really good guy friends, im glad to see it!

Great start! Love the format and the teams! Love that Wes' ass is already gone. This season looks like it will be amazing.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He had just never been exposed to people other than those just like himself, honestly. Yopu cant blame a guy for the way he was raised. He learned from his experiances and grew as a person, its great. tho he had legit issues with frank, because he and Sam got along pretty OK, well as OK as she got along with anyone.

• Members

What happened to the Sydney group??? Bad reporting?

Loved the premiere! This is going to be great - plus a bunch of newer faces and not the same old cliques. I like that.

Zach sure has come a LONG way, and I'm suprised by the Zach/Jonna pairing. I'm also hoping that Ashley sees what a miserable bitch she was in San Diego.

Why is everyone hating on Preston from NOLA? I thought he was funny in NOLA, but I have to say, Jeymme and Knight sure are white trash - and I guess they haven't learned much.

• Members

Ah, I did a little research... apparently Fresh Meat was flown in to replace Sydney right before filming... hence the random Fresh Meat surprise on the first episode:

Note: KellyAnne Judd, Dunbar Merrill, Ashli Robson and Isaac Stout from The Real World: Sydney were originally cast, and flew out to Turkey to participate. However, they were removed prior to the start of the first challenge due to unknown reasons, and replaced by the Fresh Meat team.[5][6]

• Members

When watching the premiere, I liked that hey held off the Fresh Meat cast as a surrpise twist and didnt have them in there from the beginning as if they were just another season of RW. I didnt watch Sydney but wsh they had shown up instead

Not sure how I feel about the twist that a boy and girl is eliminated each time. Ouch! A season only has 2 chances or else completely taken out of the game. That leaves the remaining teammates at a big disadvantage

So sad to lose Wes so early in the season as he was always a big character. Lacy? Glad to get her out early as she is a bore.

Congrats to Eric bc I was thinknig they really need to stop bringing him on these challenges bc he isnt physically fit for it.

LMAO at Preston making a big stink about how he is going to do great and prove himself to the other guys and ends up falling as soon as he gets up there

I forgot Danny and Melinda got married and didnt realize they divorced

• Members

Sad to see Austin go so quickly... being my hometown and all! Haha, but really, I would have liked to see more of Danny/Melinda work together being recent divorcees.

Can't stand that Fresh Meat is back - I'm so sick of those girls - they've been on so many challeneges lately... and Brandon is a buzzkill.

• Members

Im glad FM got the boot. Sucks for Brandon that he got eliminated when Eric DQ'd the team again. He really should have volunteered but at the same time I cant feel bad for Brandon bc he should have put himself in last time.

I just cant with Alton and Sarah's "relationship". Aint she a lesbian?

Archived