Battle of the Seasons

JackPeyton

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That makes sense. Im just glad it worked out so that I dont have to see her again

Surprised Hollywood isnt there as that seems to be the only "recent" season not there. I guess not as none of them really show up for the challenges anyway, at least not since Ruins

Oh also noticed no DC

Im glad that nasty Shauvon isnt with Sydney

• Members

Now this looks good! Can't wait!

Can anyone tell who Dustin Zito punches in that clip? Obviously Dustin will be going home for that... what an idiot. I hope that doesn't mean he loses it for all the other Las Vegas players (i.e. like when Sarah's partner had to go home last year, she automatically was forced out too... oh, and same with stupid Dustin Zito when he got injured, Heather had to leave the game with him).

• Members

I would have agreed, until Exes and Rivals. Those two seasons were amazing.

I thought it was a wall but im not sure.

I dont think it works like that because these are teams. Im not sure how the format is set up but im pretty sure only 1 male and/or 1 female leave

• Members

I'm surprised that they got Lacey to participate. IIRC, she wasn't really close with anyone on her season and was pretty much "over" the experience by the time it was done.

I'm gonna go ahead and watch this season, I think. Rivals and Cutthroat got me addicted to the show again, but Exes didn't hold my attention, but this cast seems pretty decent. Cancun might be my team to support. Jasmine/Jonna are some scrappy comedic gold together, and CJ, while being a moron, is f!cking sexy. Derek is kinda just there, but he's harmless.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Who's watching?

Zach is so hot wub.png

tumblr_lso2raBZlp1qan9nwo1_500.gif

I wish I was Frank lol

tumblr_manxktGURO1r8j1j3o7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_manxktGURO1r8j1j3o8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_manxktGURO1r8j1j3o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_manxktGURO1r8j1j3o6_r1_250.gif

I dont know where this bromance came from but I like it wink.png

That said Frank is a hot ass mess, and needs to stop drinking. Seriously all that on the first/second night? And I am so glad Wes was out the first episode and ready to see the newbies take over. I am rooting for NOLA, Cancun, Vegas. I also like how there are no clear dominators making the season that much more intriguing.

Archived