Investigation Discovery to Launch New Daytime Programming Block

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I don't understand is why someone close to her isn't trying to help her. She obviously has issues and probably some sort of addiction to altering her face/body. I wonder if she's refused help and doesn't think she has a problem...

Didn't she recently get a divorce? Is it any wonder why her ex-husband didn't want to wake up to that face every morning?

When people are outraged by her lack of screentime, you have to think that Jackie's appearance contributed to that. In a way, she made it easy for them to not want to use her on GH.

• Members

They air alot of crime investigation shows on real cases. They air 48 Hours and Dateline reruns, Shows like I Almost Got Away With It, Deadly Women, Who the [!@#$%^&*] Did I Marry?, Nightmare Next Door, Behind Mansion Walls, Missing..... alot of stuff like that involved with cases of murder, extortion, missing person cases lol I love it.

• Members

They could have a lot of fun - matching up character crimes to real-life stories. Pairing up characters and such.

ID may have reality shows, but they weren't in the scripted programming to start with, and they are giving former soap stars employment, don't think that is such a bad thing.

Archived