GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Starr truly is the worst motormouth annoying ass roommate ever. I'm still confused why RC thought this was the younger character to bring over from OLTL. KA is such an unappealling actress and combined with Bambi it's just too much.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess I can understand that. I've just seen it as her trying to act "normal" while she has a career that is less than normal, particularly since she's spent most of her life in it, along with her brother. She's always seemed really nice to me, although I guess some of her pictures can be somewhat obnoxious (there was one with her and Bree W. after she moved to LA where they discovered the Starbucks was closed, and they posed outside of it, with one or both of them giving the camera the finger). Still, it's her costars/friends she seems to be doing this with, and goofing around with.

But I haven't visited her Twitter in awhile so I can't really say. YMMV.

• Members

KA has been in the industry for years and is still on the acting level of a newcomer!

I also remember her tweeting about how she was going to change one of her lines but decided at the last minute not to. Nice to know Frank gave her the ability to change her lines when others can't.

I don't care how nice she seems. She's got alot of cockiness for no reason at all.

• Members

I've never really gotten the hate for KA but perhaps I was protected by the fact I quit OLTL before she became it's go-to teen heroine.

She does seem to be coasting on the fumes of nostalgia about how cute she was as a kid. Kind of like the way various members of the Brady Bunch always seem to come out with another tell-all novel whenever they need a check. However the real mystery for me is what Cartini sees in her. Like alexisfan said, she's just so unremarkable.

As for pimping her life, if I made a list of soapers who need to be banned from Twitter, KA would be miles behind Rowell and Strasser.

• Members

I love today's show. I think it's good. I think this whole week's been good. Except for the Starr/Michael/Trey/Kristina stuff.

Is it wrong to say I like the new TJ better than the old one. I think he's a better actor.

Also. Joss looks so much like Heather O'Rourke that it's creepy. :( (Heather died far too young)

Archived