GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oy, I caved. Okay, watch the related clip of him and his foot. Chad, Scott Clifton, Ryan Reynolds, Justin Guarini... I'm sure there are more I can't think of at the moment... watching them do comedy, they all have something in common, and I think it's the adolescent influence of Jim Carey movies.

• Members

Interesting tidbit I read elsewhere

So apparently LM and EV did a radio show segment and a caller spoke with them about those scenes where Kristina told Trey about Keifer and she said the director wanted her to play them sad and vulnerable while FV wanted them to be angry and strong. So they started filming it the way the director wanted it but FV said to play it the way he wanted it so they kept going back and forth, reshooting pieces here and there are he ended up editting the two directions together.

• Members

I don't get this, Starr told Trey that she would have to tell Micheal what she overheard anyway and yet Trey proceeded to tell Starr personal information regardless. I don't see how Starr is at fault her, she already told him that she didn't want to keep secrets from Micheal and that's her prerogative to do so. Her and Trey do not have a good enough relationship in the first place for her to lie to Micheal or withhold pertain information regarding his sister for him. Starr did the right thing, if she didnt' tell Micheal the truth then she would be seen as an awful person for making Micheal worry about Kristina's safety and withholding information concerning his sister, which would be a worse imposition then she put Trey in. Letting Trey continue his deception is nowhere near as important as Micheal needing to find his sister and make sure she is safe, protected and alright after ducking her guards.

• Members

I just can't find it cute because KA is one of the most self-indulgent "celebrities" I've ever come across. She is constantly memorializing her life and image on Twitter and now, God forbid, she's recording videos and forcing others to be in them to continue to show off how "great" she is. She really bothers me and I think part of it is wondering how she got to be so full of herself when she's just so average in every conceivable way.

Archived