GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show is being written for dummies. McBain, Jason and Jax all showing up at Jerry's headquarters within minutes of each other -- pure nonsense. Patrick choosing Jason's side over Ewen's just in time -- pure nonsense. Sonny showing up to see Kate at Joe Jr.'s door at the Metro Court (who the hell told Sonny what floor and door Kate was at?) -- pure nonsense.

I believe that Carlivati is doing what Genie Francis warned us about years ago, when she said that producers/writers told her, when she asked them about a lack of logic in the writing, that the audience would be "too busy ironing to notice."

Nothing is being written for a savvy, intelligent, 2012 audience. It seems as if the writing has dwindled down to a 1985 Dynasty-style audience that would believe Emma Samms and Pamela Sue Martin could possibly be the same character.

• Members

Aa people care about is chemistry. Nothing else needs to make sense. Craptini have managed to make GH's characters, as a whole, the worst in Daytime! I can't think of one that I'd root for right now.

Haven't watched today's show yet, and there's no hurry. Tennis is on, and in between commercials, I'm watching Tom & Jerry.

• Members

Ok. There is no point in explaining everything that was wrong with today's show, so I just need the answer to 1 question.

Why in the Sam hell is a terrorist in custody but being questioned by 2 flatfoots?! WHERE IS THE DAMN FBI. Did anyone call the CDC yet?

What a botched soap!

• Members

As I said someplace else, Ron Carlivati & Frank Valentini know GH history SO FUCKING WELL that when McBain "jokes" about what happens to cute boys in prison, Dante, who carries GUILT about his own brother's prison rape... chuckles!

I guess, in about five months, Sonny is gonna find humor in Max and Milo locking a kid in a closet.

But FVRC know GH history because they know about "James Craig."

Archived