GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Has anyone else mentioned what an obvious repeat Ewen Keenan is of Schyler Joplin from OLTL? Has anyone else mentioned what an obvious repeat Ewen Keenan is of Det. Ronnie DiMestico from GH? The list of this repetitive trope can go on and on and on when it comes to Carlivati's writing.

It's the whole "I don't want to do this, but you're making me do this." Or "I'm only doing this because they're all turning you against me" routine that happens every 13 weeks with this imbecile's writing.

Yet, this is what's "saving GH." The same EXACT writing that canceled OLTL.

• Members

And now, after -- what-- 8 weeks of "dating," Michael has earned her staunch loyalty to the point where she can self-righteously break her confidence with Trey and tell Michael things?

Regardless of Trey's agenda or angle... She's sharing a living space with the dude. If he can't tell her something in confidence in his own home, then I think she need to get the hell out and move back in with Michael. Eff all that! Starr is a treacherous bitch, as far as I'm concerned. Who the hell runs around town breaking a confidence over PARTIAL information? And all for a dude she started dating weeks after her fiance and daughter burned to death in a car crash.

God, it's hard for me to stay loyal to GH. I gave people crap for ditching GH during the Wolf phase so I'm trying to hang in there... but it's tough. Wolf may have been boring storywise, but I LIKED the characters back then. Hell! He actually made me side with LW's Carly, which, as many of you know since day one of my time in this forum, I abhor with every fiber of my being. But when she stood up against the town and defended her position when everyone found out Jax was alive, I was behind her 100%! Everything she did and said made absolute sense! Compare it to now when everything everyone does and says makes absolute nonsense -- That is, until, everyone conveniently connects dots A to Z in a matter of seconds in order to speed the plot along.

• Members

You know I absolutely adore LW as Carly (Pre-Cartooni, of course), but other than that, we are of the same mind in regards to this SHITHEAP. The only thing handled with care on the show is Todd Manning and to hell with everything else. The absolute worst regime ever! Loathe them!

Archived