GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

you actually assume she did diddly squat? She came in and said John comes highly reccommended by the FBI

Tracy having sex in the Quartermaine living room on the couch

8DgyT.jpg

Ric is missing? I wonder if this is actually leading to a story

I guess that makes sense bc those were her worst scenes. They really felt off

• Members

I really don't see it, other than their hair color. Heather's eyes, IMO, were prettier (and shaped differently, too).

600full-heather-o%27rourke.jpg

I agree, though, she died way too soon (she had just turned 12 barely a month before). And her death was completely preventable, too. sad.png Her mom wound up suing the hospital for wrongful diagnosis.

I can see a little bit why Joss has been called a Child of the Corn, though--even though the creepy kids, in the first movie at least, were a dark-haired little boy and a gangly ginger-haired teenager laugh.png .

+1.

• Members

I don't know, I just think the eyes keep the resemblance from being too great past the hair. YMMV.

That was my reaction to Luke & Anna :lol: .

I think whatever interest I had in those two was solely due to the fact that Luke saw Anna as the awesome woman that she is, and less about anything between the two of them. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

It was good to see Anna acknowledging that she needs to spend more time with Patrick and Emma, though. Here's hoping for more scenes with those three! :)

Archived