GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I didn't watch GH yet and logged onto the boards around 4:30pm......and I saw Errol's headline at the top of the boards.......the reveal was ruined for me. :( Damn you, Errol!! mad.gif:) I should've just played it safe. Looking forward to the storyline though.

• Webmaster

Sorry Toups! :( Maybe in this instance, casting news would have been considered a spoiler (although the show had already aired at that point). Should these two (Valentini/Carlivati) try to pull another on us, I'll try to tweak the headline (may even help generate more hits, so win!). Although you gotta admit, I did warn ya on Thursday ;)

• Members

Another crappy episode. Incredibly anticlimactic resolution for a Friday cliffhanger.

The structure was horrible. We spent fifteen-twenty minutes watching everyone else watch television, while Jerry had a rambling, inconclusive monologue. Then, in the last 10 minutes, there's some movement -- even though it makes no sense how McBain, Jason and Jax all popped up at Jerry's makeshift television studio, as if he was broadcasting live from Kelly's.

I won't talk about the abominable writing for the Ewen character and how it's completely all over the place. Just won't do it.

It's been a month and there's still no motivation being revealed as to why this is evening happening.

I would say I'm disappointed in the episode, but that would imply I'd expected more from this gutter team of Cartini.

• Members

Frank and Ron pulled that [!@#$%^&*] all the time on OLTL, too, as if "watching people watching TV = DRAMA." I realize the Marland-esque way of disseminating information throughout the town by simple word-of-mouth is old hat to some, but if this is the alternative...?

laugh.png

Archived