Changes you'd make to Y&R

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well then what happened during the 80s, 90s and early 2000s? Was Jess wearing her own clothes and then she dramatically changed her style? I don't think so. The wardrobe department has done her no favours for years and now that Jess lives in Oregon she can't be bringing racks of clothing to LA for work, she's not a showgirl, she's a professional.

I didn't know that about Patty Weaver, terrible.

Brenda + Psychiatrist = Necessity. Have you read her blog? She's a rambling nut.

• Members

Y&R dresses her horribly because she gained weight.

She didn't gain a lot but enough where Y&R felt the need to dress her like a senior citizen.

But Y&R has never been good about dressing "larger" actresses (Beth & Tricia for example).

• Members

Out with the newbies over the past 5yrs. In with two brooks sisters, the foster boys, Casey Reed, for some reason I want to see Stephanie Williams back on Daytime and Y&R as Amy, and Traci Abbott. I would go back to Nikki and Paul throw in Greg Foster, undo that crap with Jill not being a foster. I love the idea of Denise Alexander as Phyllis mom so why not bring back Susan Seaforth Hayes as Joanna Manning and have them in a mature triangle with Snapper (not sure if he is married to one of brooks girls). Bring back Patty Williams (sane) with Mary Beth Evans, Marcy Walker, or Beth Chamberlain in the role. make Felicia Forrester from B&B a fixture on the show.

• Members

Daniel Cosgrove must have some kind of show killing aura. He was on GL when it went off the air, skipped over to ATWT when it went off, and was at AMC when it went off. Needless to say this show would be taking a final rest if he came onboard.

P.S. He was also on Beverly Hills, 90210 when it went off the air!

Archived