Changes you'd make to Y&R

• Members

That's the fault of the wardrobe department, not Jess Walton. She probably gets to wear a skirt suit once a year...it's a tragedy. And you're right, Gloria is dressed the way Jill should be dressed and Gloria is doing the job Gina Roma should be doing. Gloria is a big problem and she needed to be gone years ago.

Brenda doesn't need a visit from Clairol and an episode of What Not To Wear...she needs a psychiatrist.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watching some of the 1992 episodes, I'd like to see some of the Traci/Ashley conflict again. Maybe Traci could become overprotective of Abby (with Abby recast to look a little younger than 30) and this causes some spark with Ashley (I'd bring Brenda Epperson back).

• Members

There is at the very least a 50% chance of ED's story as Kristen tanking. DAYS, Corday and NBC kill golden geese like that regularly and continuously. They mauled their reboot, they have repeatedly wasted returnees like Matt Ashford and Missy Reeves, they wasted Sarah Brown, they wasted Crystal Chappell. It would be very, very, very easy for them to nuke the fridge on Eileen [!@#$%^&*] Davidson and do her for eighteen months or less and out - and then reboot again. I frankly expect it.

• Members

Oh I don't buy that. She could easily wear her own clothes, but those aren't much better.. I've seen the pictures. Wardrobe DOES suck, that's why Brenda wore her own clothes and Jeanne still DOES. And we know that Gina is not around because Patty Weaver has serious back problems.

• Members

No. Just her jacket.

I dont care how they explain it I want Dru back. I want someone to go up against Phyliss, Sharon needs a friend, and there is just so much story to explore now that Neil has another child. Neil and the rest of the Winters Clan have suffered since she left. I would even keep Debbi Morgan if they could find some story for Dru vs. Harmony being Devon's bio mom and Neil's new love interest.

• Members

Count me in! Dru could have been cared for by little purple people from the planet Romulak, and I'd ask no questions if they returned her safely. If Bobby Ewing can be in the shower for a whole season, anything is possible. Not many would ask how Dru survived because they would be so happy that Dru survived!

Archived