June 18-22, 2012

Toups

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Over the last few years as ratings have become a sort of lottery, the online soap community has had real trouble understanding that just because these are all soaps, they aren't ALL in competition with each other. Other than the shows that are on at the same time, they have nothing to do with each other. Just like it doesn't matter if The Talk overtakes The View one day.

• Members

Not sure what happened on GH the 15th to pique the interest of viewers to tune in the following Monday, but whatever it was had to be a let down because the viewers tuned right back out beginning Tuesday and didn't return for the remainder of the week.

• Members

A better question might be to ask what happened in the rest of the world on that Monday. I suspect something external happened that resulted in a lot of people being home to watch TV. Maybe it was weather or the wildfires or something else but for all those people to tune in Monday then disappear for the rest of the week tells me that it wasn't about the show.

I remember it and all I have to say is....

SLAP!!

• Members

DAYS has been putting on horribly boring shows on Fridays, It doesn't surprise me it only got a 1.6.

I think that day was when Abe, Kayla, and Jennifer were at the pub, Victor/Maggie were at the mansion talking, and Bo and Hope were with Marlena being counseled. I'm surprised it even got a 1.6, it was SO boring.

Archived