GH Gold Medal Moments Viewer's Choice

• Members

http://tvbythenumber...moments/136403/

You can vote on Soapnet's Facebook page for fave episodes in the following categories: Best Wedding, Best Tearjerker, Best Take Your Breath Away Moment, Best Dramatic Moment, Best Back from Beyond Moment, Best Soap-tastrophe Moment, Best OMG Moment, Steamiest Seduction, Hottest Supercouple, and Most Memorable Moment.

These episodes will air in the two week period that DAYS is on hiatus for the Olympics

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to go with Dr. Steve Hardy's death as #1 because he was the heart and soul of GH. It was especially painful because John Beradino died and he was my favorite soap star ever. I loved that man. We were not just saying farewell to a character, but to the wonderful and beloved actor who played him.

BJ's death is right up there too, but GH has had quite a few of those moments. Dominique's death and Stone's death were also huge tearjerkers.

I was never able to hate Scotty when we were all supposed to because of how he was with Laura and Dominique.

I'll have to think about the other categories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ks2EoR9NJ4

• Members

Steve Hardy's death was indeed a poignant and significant moment in the show's history, deserving of recognition. Also right up there, in the tear-jerker category, would be BJ's death and Stone's battle with AIDS. Once upon a time, GH was actually a well-written, quality soap. Ahhh, the good old days.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

OMG! SONNY! YOU SHOT YOUR OWN SON!

Not to mention the Sirens opening after it got so horribly choppy because of all the character's lost, going HD, and most characters including JJ's Lucky were not added. Thank God they went to the 'new' one after shortly after this episode.

Why couldn't the fans have picked something better. Ugh. I was hoping I would see the one I voted for. Not this...that I remember watching like it happened yesterday.

Archived