The Amazing Race 9

DaysnPassionsFan

• Members

Oh I think Tyler is so cute so I'm loving these pictures! Where did they come from? Do they have an official website?

I've really been loving this season, but haven't been doing much talking about it! The timeslots have been such a mess for me so I usually don't end up seeing it until later in the week. Like todays episode is airing at fricking midnight! Grrr! This is one of the best seasons too so it deserves a good solid timeslot for the next season.

Right now the only team to win is the hippies! If they get eliminated I'll be absolutely gutted. I love how nice they are and they don't fight and are really enjoying the race. The contrast between them and Lake is just jarring. My god was that jackass annoying!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that yes there should maybe be more FF in the race. But at the same time I think that it should be made clear that if a team decide's to use it, then they can't win the prize that is at the end of that leg. Afterall they get the advantage of catching up or getting further in front and that should be more than enough.

IMHO the prize should go to the first team that finishes and has completed all the tasks that are on that leg.

Edith

• Members

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Fran and Barry!

Oh my GOD, I can't believe they were #1! Wow! Wow!

I am thrilled. Heh.

My rankings:

1. Fran & Barry

They rock! They rock! Fran and Barry for the win!

2. BJ & Tyler

Getting on my nerves but not a lot of good teams left. Glad it was non elimination.

3. Ray & Yolanda

Woo! Finally some personality!

4. Joseph & Monica

Has the potential to be Flo and Zach v2.0. I'm just waiting for their huge meltdowns.

5. Eric & Jeremy

Eh. They're okay. I liked them a lot more tonight than I have in a while. I'm glad they were humbled a bit and didn't come in first. If they continue to be like tonight then they'll replace Mojo.

• Members

Rooting for BJ/Tyler and Ray/Yolanda all the way.

-Fran and Barry irk me to no end. WTF was up with their Lake hate? It was unjustified!!!

Fran's constant WAILING and negative attitude suck. She a whinier version of Gretchen.

-BWAHAHAHAHA! at Yolanda getting !@#$%^&*]y with Ray: "Your momma got something going"

and supporting BJ going off on Tyler "You tell him BJ!"

-If Monica and Joseph win I'll be pìssed. I hate when the common young teams win. They don't stand out in any way and don't usually deserve to win.

IE: Flo and Zach (I HATED FLO), and Freddy and Kendra (Kendra being the stupidest, most culturally ignorant racer EVER: "OMG! We are in third world country hell...." and "I can't believe they just keep BREEDING and BREEDING in this povery")

-Hopefully, Eric and Jeremy will be Philiminated next.

• Members

Best episode of the season so far. I still love all the teams, and I don't see that as a problem. Makes me happy with whoever wins, and makes the show a little more exciting.

As long as BJ & Tyler stop sayng TTOW, they won't be as annoying. I liked Eric & Jeremy a whole lot more last night when they got serious on the drive to the Detour and the Road Block. It was good to see them humbled, but it also showed that they weren't just horny "frat boys" ... same to the hippies to some extent.

• Members

OMG Flo, I just so wanted to put my hands through the TV and strangle her. Or at least really !@#$%^&*] slap her. She was so irritating.

I know that one of the stops is Australia, only because when they started the ads for TAR 9 it said that they were coming to Australia. And I know that Phil has been here twice in the last few months.

Edith

• Members

Just watched the tape...finally the non-elimination round! lol

I'm not a huge fan of Fran and Barry - but with each episode I've liked them more and more - and congrats to them for making first place!

The hippies are having a hard time! Nice to see the frat boys struggle too - everyone should experience a little struggle.

Yolanda's funny quote of the night, "Your momma's got a pattern to it." - haha - so random, yet so funny.

• Members

I'm not really heavy into any of the teams this go around (not like when I was jumping up and down when Uchenna and Joyce won) so, with the exception of the frat boys, whom I've disliked all along, any of them winning is fine with me.

BJ's impersonation of Lake was hilarious and dead on. :lol: That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on TAR. Ray needs to tone down the male pride thing a bit. I was glad Fran and Barry had the chance to come in first. Mojo still haven't made an impression on me, good or bad, they're like a non-entity.

• Members

I kinda agree.

I'm not dying for any particular team to win, but I seriously want some teams NOT to win:

-Frat Boys

-Fran (looking like some evil creature with her huge hunchback backback and red slicker) and Barry

-MoJoJoJo

Archived