The Amazing Race 9

DaysnPassionsFan

• Members

I like all of the teams we have left.

I am rooting for BJ and Tyler first.

Then, Eric and Jeremy. They're not the typical TAR Alpha Male team. They're funny. They know they're morons. I like 'em. :)

I love Yolanda. Ray is meh.

MoJo - HATE Mo. LOVE Jo. So....eh.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVE BJ and Tyler. I can not stand MoJo. Monica is an annoying twit. Ray and Yolanda are cool. I still don't like Eric and Jeremy. I could've swore BJ and Tyler came in first. I'm glad they didn't get eliminated. I hope MoJo loses next week (lmao at the previews)

1. bj/tyler

2. ray/yolanda

3. eric/jeremy

4. mojo

• Members

I agree. I think they'll win too.

I have to laugh that another black couple will win. It seems it's either that or another alpha male team winning. I love Rayo, but I'd for once, like to see another type of team win. *shrug*

But RAYO or FRATS for the win!

• Members

lol yeah I agree. Either Crazed fighting couples (Flo/Zack & Freddy/Kendra) the black couple (Chip/Kim, Uchenna & Joyce) or the alpha male teams (Rob/Brennan, Chris/Alex, Chip/Reichen)

I really want to see an all female team win or an older couple.

1. Ray & Yolanda

2. Eric & Jermey

3. BJ & Tyler

I like all 3 teams and I'm just glad MOJO is gone.

• Members

:( Bye MoJo ... *start MoJo gushing* Monica & Joseph, my favorite team from day 1… I don’t get all the hate towards them. Monica was by no means Flo v2.0. She never gave up, she pushed forward and completed all the tasks she faced. Joseph and Monica are by no means the volatile couple everyone makes them out to be. They have their little bits of frustration and that’s it. They calm each other down, and I definitely think they will be very happy together… They ran a good Race, but were just plagued by mistakes last night. Still congratulations to them, they did well… *end MoJo gushing*

Now I have no idea who I want to win... I would probably be as upset if the hippies won as I was when Freddy and Kendra won in TAR6.

• Members

I can't believe I'm saying this but, Eric/Jeremy or Ray/Yolanda for the win!

I am sick of alpha males and the token black couple (who I ALWAYS love) winning. I really REALLY want a different type of team to win :(

• Members

I'm glad MoJo are out. All they did was put down BJ and Tyler. I loved BJ and Tyler fast foward when they had to eat those crickets, lol. The monkies on the table was really asuming.

Between Ray/Yolanda, the frats, and the hippies, I would love to see the hippies win. But I'm ok with anyone. Eric and Jeremy had been a dominate team all season, so I wouldn't be upset if they won

Archived