The Amazing Race 9

DaysnPassionsFan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While not as good as last week's episode, it was still better than the first 2.

I'd rather see the Momily-lite (I miss Nancy & Emily) than the double Ds. Lake & Michelle are harmless. I don't know if its their "southerness" but I doubt they'll reach Colin/Christie or Jonathan/Victoria's level of dysfunction.

Fran & Barry finally showed some Racing skills... MoJo isn't the dysfunctional couple I imagined from their pre-Race interviews... yet... (I hope not)

Ray & Yolanda seem to be just there, nothing special, but competent, almost like TAR4's David & Jeff... David & Lori seems like a team that could go far also. BJ & Tyler's "quirkiness" is starting to get a little too much.

Phil is the best. His eyebrow, his looks, him actually talking to the local greeter? The Philiminator is awesome :lol:

• Members

I am glad that Wanda and Desire are gone. They were grating my nerves, especially the daughter. She always has snide remarks. I'm not sure who I'm rooting for this year...maybe BJ and Tyler or the jocks. The teams this year are more likable except for Lake and Michelle.

• Members

I am IN LOVE with BJ and Tyler!

To the pit stop native: Hi Santa! :lol::lol::lol:

And they speak German!!!!

I'll be pissed if Eric and Jeremy win...

This season there isn't really a dysfunctional team. Lake and Michelle bicker for about two seconds but they don't even COMPARE to wife abuser Jonathan and his wife Victoria, aka Botox.

• Members

Oh me too, about Eric and Jeremy. That would suck. They would totally throw the money away and wouldn't know how to truly use it. UGH.

I was sad to see Wanda and Desiree go but I wasn't heartbroken. I dunno, they just never really tugged at my hearstrings.

And GOOO Fran and Barry! So glad they are getting better. It could be temporary (lol) but at least they improved! And we're finally seeing a little more personality out of Ray and Yolanda. Joseph and Monica are still boring as hell.

BJ and Tyler rock. I hope they win if we have to get an alpha male team winning.

Lake and Michelle are so annoying but thank god they aren't at the level of Jonathan and Victoria, like I feared (and btw, those two are expecting a baby.. shudder).

• Members

At this point if I really had to rank the teams. I like all of them though--to certain extents...

My ranking (from who I like the most to the least)

1. BJ & Tyler

2. Eric & Jeremy

3. Ray & Yolanda

4. Monica & Joseph

5. Dani & Danielle

6. Dave & Lori

7. Fran & Barry

8. Lake & Michelle

But I guess I wouldn't mind any of them winning...minus Lake & Michelle.

• Members

Off the top of my head... I think this is the first Yield to actually play a part in the elimination of a team? Not sad that Dani² were Philiminated... they broke another TAR rule... KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A STICK! <_<

Very exciting episode. It was very satisfying seeing Lake & Michelle make so many mistakes AND Fran & Barry totally giving them the brush off :lol: They basically told them: "Get away from me !@#$%^&*]" :lol: TWICE!

Plus BJ & Tyler had "Bowling Moms" shirts!!! How cool, they get major points for that.

• Members

Yeah, loved seeing the bowling mom shirts...

Wow, wtg Fran and Barry!!

And I was a little surprised it wasn an elimination round because usually with the yield the team that's yielded is never eliminated. Oh well.

1. Fran and Barry

2. BJ and Tyler

3. Ray and Yolanda

4. Dave and Lori

5. Eric and Jeremy

6. Joseph and Monica

7. Lake and Michelle

Archived