The Amazing Race 9

DaysnPassionsFan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Absolutely in love with Dave and Lori. Their nerdy love is too cute for words!!! :wub:

-I'm hoping that Eric and Jeremy will avenge D&D being eliminated and unleash their horny wrath on Lake and Michelle.

-Fran and Barry are growing on me, but are nowhere near Don&Mary Jean status for me (I freakin' LOVED Don &MJ)

-Do Ray/Yolanda have NO personality or is it bad editing? Seriously, they have to be one of the most boring teams ever.

• Members

I think its the editing. The CBS.com videos are almost more fun and interesting than the episodes.

First of all, there's a video where Fran & Barry explain their brush off of Lake and how they don't have to/don't want to help people on the Race. That's kinda hypocritical considering how many times they've asked for some kind of help from others. Still, they're harmless and getting there

And there is one hilarious video of Ray & Yolanda where they talk about how much they like Lake & Michelle:

Yolanda: "I call Lake 'the mountain man' becuase he just seems like the type of person that would come out of his cabin and shoot you with a big rifle and be like 'What are you doin' on my property... He's just crazy! But good crazy.'"

:lol::lol: I wish they'd show more of that on the show... maybe we'll get a recap episode this season with all of this?

• Members

I find this year's teams pretty boring, no one stands out. The only one I liked were the 2 first eliminated teams, the gays and the sisters.

Not a great year for me, I don't have any favorites.

I hate the 2 dudes that are always first

• Members

I kinda felt empty without TAR last night. I just realized, that the last time TAR was regularly on a Wednesday was in 2002 with TAR3... my favorite season of all time. (TAR3 on DVD please CBS?)

Hopefully, people, especially families, tune back in to TAR in its earlier timeslot.

• Members

NOT Lori and Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(:(:(

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo sad they got eliminated. They were my favorite team!!!!

Hopefully BJ and Tyler will be there until the end, or I'll have no one to root for.

-OMG!!! Did anyone catch the instant Phil was shown dancing along with the band?!?! CLASSIC!!!! :lol:

-Lake annoys the heck outta me. He comes off as some loud neanderthal with no manners at all.

And WTF is up with Michelle not knowing the names of the teams? "There's Barry and what's her name!"...

-I'm liking Fran and Barry more and more each episode, I LOVED how she kept calling out "Excuse me?" looking for the groundskeeper. Too cute!!!

-LMAO at BJ/Tyler's official list. :lol:

-Monica is whinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. It's not like she carried the fish for twenty miles. LOL at her makeup running! Seriously, who wears makeup while racing? :rolleyes:

• Members

Sad to see David and Lori go and was a bit surprised STILL no non-elimination. I bet the next one is for sure. But I knew once they mentioned it it wouldn't be the case at all.

Joseph and Monica are finally showing some personality and I'm enjoying them more. Ray and Yolanda better step it up. I really want to see them beat Lake and Michelle though.

I can't believe we've only got six teams left already, lol.

Archived