The Amazing Race 9

DaysnPassionsFan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, I've been watching all along but did I miss something? Why the hostility between Mojo and the hippies? Is it only because the hippies threatened to yield...and if so, why target Mojo...did something happen offcamera or is it because that was one of the only teams left the hippies hadn't bonded with? Mojo says they hate the hippies. Why so strongly? Honestly, Mojo have been kind of off my radar, not making much of an impression on me, so I may not have picked up on something.

Ellie

• Members

The Mojo vs Hippies thing is so funny because it was clearly a joke. Monica is just too stupid to get it, but that makes it even more funny. Before i hadn't even noticed this team, now I'm having fun with them.

Still, I only want the hippies to win. They just might be my favorite team ever.

• Members

Check this out from the TAR Report e-mail for tomorrow's show:

One Team starts playing head games with another by egging them on with rumors that drive them crazy.

When two Teams race to the Yield mat, the first Team to arrive rubs salt in the wound by Yielding the duo they outrun right in front of their faces.

There is a three-way footrace to the Pit Stop. What news will Phil have for the last Team to arrive?

Sounds like it's gonna be one helluva leg! ;)

Ellie

• Members

I can't believe I'm saying this but I LIKE Eric and Jeremy. With the teams we have left, only they and Ray and Yolanda are likeable. BJ and Tyler are the epitome of creepy and Joseph and Monica are entertaining but in completely psycho neurotic hate way.

• Members

Best episode of the season... had everything TAR should be.

Team tension, interesting/fun/challenging Detours and Road Blocks, great location, close finish... Phil's random reactions and flinching at whips being flung at him.... Great stuff

Only two more eps to go!?!?!

• Members

Ok I just caught up on this show...

I officially like the frat boys - if they win I'm ok with that bc they deserve it!

I like Ray and Yolanda - but if they leave I don't care - they are a tad boring.

I used to like the hippies, but what they did to MoJo and just the last two episodes - I don't think them anymore. Plus they've been saved two weeks now - they don't deserve to win the race.

MoJo is ok - they provide drama - and they work hard.

That 3-way footrace was INTENSE! The best finish ever on TAR - you really had no idea who would get in first and last. Wow - I would have loved for it not to be a non-elimination just to make the intensity and wow-factor that much higher. Monica did well running with the guys.

Archived