The Amazing Race 9

DaysnPassionsFan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was trying to watch 4 things at once (ANTM, AI, Lost and TAR) and just caught the very, very end with everyone hugging and figured it had to be the hippies. I was glad they won! :D

How close of a race was it at the end? I saw when they were all doing the flags, but thought the frat boys had a slight edge?

I really hated how there were so many things to watch at the same time on Wednesdays....I didn't get to enjoy TAR to its fullest. :(<_<

• Members

Glad BJ and Tyler won.

Would've been pissed off had Eric and Jeremy won.

This is the third favorite team of mine that's won: Reichen/Chip, cool family from last season, and now BJ/Tyler.

• Members

I'm glad for BJ and Tyler. They were awesome. It was a great year, too bad the ratings weren't great (I still blame family edition, having Race come off that amazing season when the ratings were at an all time high)

Congrats to Ray/Yolanda!

• Members

I've been watching TAR re-runs on the Gameshow Network, and they're on the season with Charla and Mirna, Chip and Kim, Brandon and Nicole, Colin and Christie, and the Bowling Moms!

BEST SEASON OF TAR EVER!!

• Members

I'm glad BJ and Tyler won, too. I just kept hoping the frat boy wouldn't switch his flags around before BJ had the chance to move all of his over by one. :lol: I don't think I've ever seen a more well-travelled, multi-lingual team than the hippies. They knew enough to communicate, and do it respectfully, in every country they went to. I was also amused by the contrast to the non-frat frats. :P On the one hand, you had a couple of pretty boys who seemed like they could have been rich frat boys from some university and they were basically lazy butts with no money. On the other hand, you've got guys that look like they could be living on the streets and they had great educations and were more knowledgeable of the world than the other teams combined. :P

• Members

Mirna and Charla, how I loved thee!!!!

Charla hitching a ride to Evita Peron's grave in Argentina by saying Mirna was a "mujer chiquita".

I remember them lying to the airline woman and getting tickets by saying Mirna had an appointment.

Africa. :(

Colin was so deliciously evil, I loved to hate him.

Brandon and Nicole? Who were they????

• Members

Brandon and Nicole where the reglious couple. Brandon had the blond curly hair.

I loved Colin as well.

Mirina and Charla I can't remember which one was which but I think it was Mirina, but like the coupling of Flo and Zach where I couldn't stand Flo. Charla being a midget did so much to overcome things and I really admired her.

One thing that TAR is great in is helpging people overcome some of their fears and do things that they would never had done before.

Colin if I remember had a fear of heights. And he and Charla did things I don't think that I would have been able to do.

Right now they are replaying TAR 2 here.

Archived