The Amazing Race 9

DaysnPassionsFan

• Members

I love this season of TAR and I know of one of the countries that they wiil be going to. And I think I know what city as well. And if it is the one that I am thinking of BJ and Tyler will be very much at home lol. But if they go to a city a bit further north then it will be Eric and Jeremy that will be at home.

Edith

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never really liked Dave and Lori. I hope Ray and Yolanda stay around, love them. I like BJ and Taylor too, they're hilarious. I still don't like Eric and Jeremy (boneheads). MoJo is ok..Joseph's hot, but Monica is whinyyyy. Lake and Michelle need to go.

• Members

We have TAR 9 on regular TV here in Australia (the mother/daughter team got elminated last show) I know that I don't like Lake to much. And on Cable TV we have the other TAR's running weekday mornings and TAR 3 has just finished. I don't know how many times I have wanted to put my hands through the TV and want to strangle Flo lol. I was so wanting Terri and Ian to get that one.

• Members

Completely shocked it wasn't non-elim... All signs pointed to it... the Fast Forward, not one non-elim yet (not counting the double leg)... But I guess its okay since Lake & Michelle were Philiminated

I think it sould go:

Episode 8: Non-Elim

Episode 9: Down to 4

Episode 10: Non-Elim

Episode 11: Down to 3

Episode 12: 2 hours, Non-Elim/Final Leg

There could also be consecutive non-elims like in TAR3.

Great episode again... I was worried that there wouldnt be a tme penalty. Finally, TTOW!, BJ & Tyler tumble out of the Top 2... Eric & Jeremy get lucky and get caught up in the shameless "product" placement.

Ray & Yolanda finally get a chance to speak! MoJo keep up their momentum. Fran & Barry managed not to make a major mistake... well, other than backup into a tree... Thank God they weren't hurt, so I could laugh at the window being just completely gone. :lol:

• Members

Well, there goes Ray and Yolanda moving on up. LOL. Not that I dislike them but I really don't want another black couple winning. Sorry! I hate repeat winners (I hated so many guy teams winning).

I was flabbergasted we didn't get a non elimination but after all the sweet music around Lake and Michelle towards the end there I knew they were toast. Next week HAS to be a non elimination round. I'm surprised they waited so long for one of them. I was actually a little sad to see Lake and Michelle go. I can't believe it either, LOL, but I was, just a little bit. They were just so sad and morose about it I couldn't help but feel bad.

But GOOO Fran and Barry! I missed a bit towards the end so how the hell did they go from last to fourth? And how did BJ & Tyler fall so badly behind! I'd rather BJ & Tyler win than Eric & Jeremy. I hate the frat boys took the fast forward, like they really needed it? But I mean they did get off the plane near dead last and could of fallen behind, so I understand, but ugh ... lol.

• Members

Well, that's the downside to the Fast Forward now. With only 2 on the entire Race, if you have the chance to get, just take it! Before TAR5, the FF was supposed to be THE chance for a team in the back of the pack to catch up and stay in the Race. Now, its all about getting first to get a prize. (Ray & Deana winning a car :angry: ) So really, its "adventageous" to go for it as soon as you see it.

I think it would be great to at least have the FF on more legs of the Race. I think it was more a logistics and cost saving measure since there would be Fast Forwards that no one would take, so Phil would never mention them. It was seen as a waste of time and organization for TAR I guess. But the FF is great!

• Members

To the pics above: WOW! Especially the last one...that one just makes you wonder some things.

I just caught up on this show:

Glad to see Lake leave...he was so annoying, yet damn he was kinda hot. Each episode he got hotter and hotter - DILF. I don't know why, he's a jackass.

I'm pulling for Ray and Yolanda. The Hippies almost lost it! The Frat Boys just don't seem like they will lose...they are always up in front by LOTS.

I like MoJo too...

Archived