April 2-6, 2012

Toups

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Only DAYS ratings matter until fall. GH will be determined after first few weeks of KC on air. CBS think it's safe to say they are not messing with winning line-up for two or three years. DAYS really needs to change its taping model. Hard to believe these dead stories will be airing for months.

• Members

GH day to day avg is 1.66. How long do they believe this can continue like this? The Destroyers need to make changes!

DOOL can barely compete against The Revolution? How sad!

YR and its morbidly obese cast? I'd be shocked if they broke even!

BB is moving beyond the one story so they might get better!

ANDREA

• Members

Y&R is completely hollowed out. There are no longterm or even short-term story plans. They just half-assedly repeat stories, with ever-diminishing results (Bacteria baby woes, Victor/Nikki split, Adam's a good guy now, really!). They try to hide the decay by bringing in pretty ponies, like Genie Francis in a godawful performance as possibly the worst conceived character ever on Y&R, or MCE as yet another perky, plucky drug rapist, the noblest lil' brood mare you'll ever see!

Sheffer and Hamner are probably the two worst hacks ever to pollute daytime, and if anyone at Sony or CBS gave a damn about this show, they would be gone.

I truly believe they want this show to die.

• Members

So I guess the Will stuff, which was supposed to be having a climax in these last few weeks, also did nothing for ratings. They haven't exactly promoted it, but I imagine they expected more than this. I'm not too surprised.

• Members

I haven't watched Y&R in a week. Because, it's so damn boring!

GH has been mediocre

DAYS isn't interesting at all.

B&B has been on my s**t list since around '05.

But, I am not a Nielsen viewer. So, ugh. What I watch don't matter.

This people is why soaps are dying and about to take their last breath. Even the highest rated soap has terrible viewership compared to where it was 10-15 years ago. If something isn't done soon. In 5-6 years soap operas will be no more.

I wish we could turn Marland into a Zombie and ship him to Y&R. And, maybe we can get Claire Labine who isn't dead....back to GH.

Just kidding about the Marland thing. :lol:

Archived