YRBB

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Last fall, I listened to Bedtime Stories for the first time ever. The only song I think I had heard before was Secret (it sounded familiar) but essentially it was a brand new experience. I was prepared for the different genre/flavor and really fell in love with the album. Survival, Secret, Human Nature, Love Tried To Welcome Me, Sanctuary, Bedtime Story, and Take a Bow are absolute gems. I adore them. I listened to Take a Bow like 75 times in a row. Wonderful, addictive work. I don't think it'll ever rank the highest for me personally but still, loved it.

Recently I got around to Erotica for the first time. This one was 100% new to me. It's still too early for an opinion but it is certainly different and I appreciate the inventiveness. I love Deeper and Deeper and Rain and am OBSESSED with Erotica. What a great first single. So far, Bad Girl, Waiting, Thief of Hearts, and Words are also standouts. Let's see how it develops.

After this, I just have the Something to Remember collection to listen to... again, other than cover versions of You'll See, I haven't heard the new songs or stuff like This Used to Be My Playground.

Edited by YRBB

• Members

Thank you. It'll probably be a little while before I get to Something to Remember and I'll probably do I'm Breathless first. I figured that's also "new" Madonna lol

But I'm especially excited for all the ballads I haven't heard.

Erotica is growing on me a lot (as I expected). I liked it from the start but I can see that'll grow.

Edited by YRBB

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Madonna and Missy Elliot are featured on Dua Lipa's Levitating remix. In fact, the remix is titled as 'The Blessed Madonna Remix.' Missy appears in the video, but Madonna doesn't (assuming because she was quarantining when it was shot and is still recovering from her foot/leg injuries).

Edited by BetterForgotten

• 5 weeks later...