AMC: Masquerade Ball - Video Preview

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for bringing it over! Erica looks STUNNING and Kendall is HOT for a woman 5 mos pregnant. LOL Love the color scheme and the dancers. If you notice, when Tanika asks "Zach" how he's feeling you can see the dancers dancing away in the background... and there's NO MUSIC. I've always found that hysterical that due to the audio track, they can't add the music until post-production. Sheds some light on why everyone always looks dorky dancing. There's no music! LOL

I loved seeing MEK hug Cady!!!!!!!

• Members

Maybe not the most expensive lol but I still thought it looked pretty damn good. Everyone looked stunny and Cady!!!!! Can't wait to see her grand entrance. I hope we see her a bit before though have some buildup. So Zach obviously isn't injured too bad by the stabbing as he is back up on his feet in a little over a week :) I can't wait for this. I love it when soaps have these events that intergrate alot of the cast togather.

• Members

The ballroom is definitely bigger than Wildwind's ballroom. For one, it's definitely more spacious, while Wildwind's was more cramped, especially with all of the tables and other decor in the middle of the dance area. And Wildwind didn't have the staircase or the balconies.

Archived