AMC: Masquerade Ball - Video Preview

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FASHION REVIEW.................

Simone:

Beautiful and elegant. This might be my favorite.

Kendall:

Saucy! I like it! This actually makes Alicia look fuller -- which is always a good thing.

Opal:

LOL! What can ya say? That's our Opal!

Brooke:

I love Julia Barr, but this totally isn't working for me. Why not dress Brooke in a sexy gown? This makes her look frumpy.

Dani:

Very cute! She looks like a little starlet from a 1930's MGM movie.

Julia:

Aaah, not really liking this, but it isn't horrid either. At least she has a great body to pull it off.

Janet from another Planet:

I like it! She looks very sophisticated. I also love her hair.

KWAK:

Not liking this very much. I don't like the pink puff at the bottom.

Babe:

Is that Britney Spears?

Di:

I hated this at first, but it's actually grown on me! Very unique! I just wish her hair was different.

Anita:

I have to agree -- quite boring. Plus, who will be her date?

Lily:

Not really sure what to think. I guess it looks OK.

Erica:

Beautiful!

All in all, they did a really good job!

• Members

I think Janet and Dani have the best dresses and Jackson, David and Ethan are the best dressed men.

From a distance Kendall's dress is cute, but up close...not cute. I don't know what to say about Lily's get up.

And if anyone gets a chance, they should go on abcmedianet.com to see Jamie's attire...HIDEOUS.

• Members

The outfits of everyone look interesting. I really don't get why most of the guys jackets don't match their pants or at least cordinate well with their pants, it makes it look a bit off.

Anyhow I was wondering if anyone had the screen capture of the up close shots they had on that showbiz tonight on CNN of the stunt people. Cause I'm positive now the lady was the stunt person for Dani. The other three stunt people were guys and I'm trying to think of who they were stunting for and I think if I could see some captures from that CNN showbiz tonight show of the upclose shots of the stunt people I could figure it out.

Archived